S2 Ch 51: Going to the Amusement Park

Rosé's Pov

"Uhm I-i I'm sorry for the inconvenience I'll go now," I said. "Wait... Rosie, you know about my feelings right," he said.

"Mr.Kim I will forget today's event, I hope we won't see each other again," I said. I went and wore my clothes and left.

Damn it, once again I gave in. Just what the hell did I do last night.

~Flashback~

"Yah Lalisa don't mess with me," I shouted.

"Satisfy me Taehyung." "Let's go horsie Taehyung,"

What the... Just why did I act like a crazy woman. Tsk all my respect is ruined.

I reached home and went in.

"Mom where were you all night," asked Ji-hoon. 

"Ji-hoon umm I was with Lisa Unnie," I said. "Mom but Lisa Unnie just called now and said you were with that man," Ji-hoon said.

Lisa, I will surely kill you the next time I see you.

 "Ji-hoon you shouldn't ask many questions," I said. "Ji-hoon I'm super hungry, did you cook something," I said.

"Of course mom," he said. I ate the food. "Mom, do you like him?" Ji-hoon said.

"My little son, why are you asking this," I said.

"Mommy, if you like him then you can be together with him," he said.

"Ji-hoon please don't discuss this topic again," I said and went to my room to sleep.

Ji-hoon's Pov

Hmm, does mommy like him or not? 

Next Day

Mommy went to her office, I went to that uncle's office. 

"Little Boy who are you looking for?" asked the receptionist. 

"Pretty Lady I want to meet the CEO," I said. "But you can't meet him," she said.

"Please, Pretty Lady," I said while making puppy eyes. 

"Ok Fine I'll let you," she said. She took me upstairs to that man's office.

"Mr. Kim, a kid has come to meet you," she said. "Ok come in," he said.

He was shocked when he saw me. "Does your mother know you are here?" he said. 

"That's none of your business," I said. "Ms. Lia, you can leave us now," he said to the receptionist.

"So, my dear child for what reason have you come here," he said.

"Tsk, stop with this parenting stuff, I haven't acknowledged you as my father," I said.

"So, what should I do to let you acknowledge me as your father," he said.

"You have to keep mommy happy and if you ever made her cry then I'll make you wish you were dead," I said.

"Ohh, I'm so scared," he said. "Yah, don't make fun of me," I said.

"Ok, I won't so if I make Rosie happy you will acknowledge me right?" he said.

"No, not until my mother acknowledges you," I said.

"Hah, this will take time, so shall we go out," he said. "Where?" I asked.

"To the amusement park," he said. "Ok, if you insist," I said.

I went to the amusement park with the man whom my mother said is to be my father. Well, to be honest, I had a lot of fun. I can't deny tho, This man is really nice to me and well I hope he is nice to my mother too.