S2 Ch 22: The Auction

Author's Note: Thanks alot everyone for 2k reads. I don't deserve this much. Thank you all.

Rosé's Pov 

There was a masquerade going on because an auction was being held. There were many innocent people in here so we have to get them out first. But before that, we went to change our clothes.

 But before that, we went to change our clothes

My Outfit

Tae and Jimin also got dressed. Then, I stole three golden VIP tickets because only VIP members were allowed inside. After putting on the mask, we each went to different areas to scout the place. 

Approximately there were 50 people here. and well most of them deserve to die as they were not good people. Anyway as I was scouting, I saw a man who was forcing a lady to drink wine. She didn't want to drink but he forced her.

 I didn't want to meddle in someone else's business but I hate it when men bully weak women. I went there and said," Sir she doesn't want to drink why are u forcing her" 

"U shut up," he said without looking at me.

 I continued interfering he looked at me and said, " Oh so you are a beautiful lady, hmm you seem from a well of family but seems like you don't have any manners. It's fine tho I'll teach you them personally in bed," 

I was disgusted at his words. I punched him and he asked his men to grab me but I defeated them all. Everyone gathered around us and saw what was happening. I didn't care and helped the woman.

Jimin's Pov

I am looking for nearby exits but it seems there is only one exit. it seems suspicious I mean he has such a big casino and there is not even one exit except the main one. It's gonna be hard.

Rosé's Pov 

After dealing with this, I went to look for Jimin and Tae. 

Jimin said, "I observed the place but there are no other exits."

 Tae said, "Hm they are around 50 people and there are innocent people too". 

I said, "To tell you the truth no one is innocent here except some. Everyone is trash."

Tae said, "Yeah we saw how you just beat a whole gang". 

"What you said is true but there may be some innocent people". Jimin said.

"We can persuade people to leave," said Tae. 

I have a better idea I said. "Why don't we buy everything from the auction and there is an offer that a person can buy the casino for a day. so we can buy it and get everyone out and then proceed with the plan."

 Ok, that's good they both said.

Let's go now. we sat on our seats and started buying items. Finally, it was time to buy the casino for a day.

one person said, $150,000, the second said $230,00 it continued then I raised my hand and said $1,000,000. They all thought I was insane to buy a cassino for this much just for a day. but for me, it's worth it.

After this, I asked everyone to leave since I wanted to bomb the place hehe.

Everyone left only my group was left with k's men. Then you know we started killing them and all that. Finally, we put the bombs and the place exploded. Man, it was a long mission.

After that, We went to my base and met the others. Everyone told what happened and we shared our stories. I think Lisa's group had the most dangerous place since Lisa was also taken but they handled it well. I'm proud of us.