S2 Ch 38: Take a bath together?!!

Author's Note: Since you all wanted more updates here you go another chapter.

Warning: *Mature Content*

Rosé's Pov

"You and I will take a bath together," he said. 

"No way," I refused him but he said, "Sweetie, now you are gonna play by my rules,"

"Taehyung-Ah no way, please don't joke about this," I said. He ignored me and picked me up in bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. You can go and get ready for the shower while I'll go and take off my clothes.

I went and took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my body. When I went in Tae was taking a shower. I could see his bare body. Though there was steam in the shower area I could still perfectly see his 6 pack. 

"You know Rosie if you want to see clearly, you come in, Oh and you are drooling by the way," he said. "W-what who is drooling and besides there is nothing to see," I said. I got flustered when he suddenly talked to me.

Then it was my turn to take a shower, I took it quickly.

I went out and saw Tae lying in the bathtub. He grabbed my hand and pulled it and I also fell into the tub.

I was on top of Tae. I changed my position. Tae was hugging me from behind and he kept kissing me on my bare body and back. What is he doing?

"Umm~ Tae stop it, it hurts," I said. 

"Babe, it's just the start and you are saying it's painful, what will you do if went all the way," he said while biting me on my neck.

"Taehyung Plz," I said.

"Roseanne No need to be quiet, I wanna hear your beautiful voice," he said.

"Damn, Ah~ Taehyung Ple...," Before I could say anything Tae crashed his lip on mine and started kissing me. For 30 minutes we kissed each other passionately, After kissing Tae would always tease me. 

After he broke the kiss, he picked me up and carried me to his room. He laid me on the bed and came on top of me and said, "Rosie, I'm sorry but I can't control it anymore."

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the bed, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we stumbled to take off one another's towels. I could see his body clearly. Damn, he is so hot. Then, he started kissing me.  

His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before. This feels as if I was longing for this moment to happen. 

"Rosie I love you," he said while breathing heavily. "Umm~ I love you too Tae, I love you too," I said and kissed him again. My arms around his neck, his hands on my waist, we both try to get a taste of each other. He is the sweetest and gentlest person I have known. I love him a lot.

After the steamy make-out session, they both got tired and fell asleep.