Chapter 6: The Confession

Kai's Pov

After our performance, I went to look for Jennie. I walked towards her and said, "Your group performance was great. I really liked it". 

"Oh thank you!" she replied. "Ah I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet I'm Kai from EXO," I said. "I'm Jennie from BlackPink". She said. 

I asked her if we could exchange numbers and unexpectedly she agreed. I pretended to be calm on the outside but inside my heart was jumping up and down.

Jennie's Pov

OMG Kai from EXO just asked for my number. I can't express how happy I am. After I gave Kai my number. We messaged each other every day. We went on a few dates. And well today he confessed to me. 

He invited me for a dinner date and then when I went into the hotel. There was no one and it was dark. I was scared. But then, I heard Kai's voice. He said, "The moment I met you, I fell for you. You are the most beautiful person I've met both inside and out. I love you. Please give me a chance to make you happy. I promise I'll never make you cry. I'll make sure you will be the happiest girl in this world." At that moment I began crying. I love you too, I said. I'm so happy.  Then, he pulled me closer for a kiss. He kissed me and I kissed him back. 

Jisoo's Pov

Nowadays Jennie has been acting weird. I don't know but I feel like she doesn't give us time. She is either always on her phone or she always goes out. I and the members called Jennie out of her room and asked her what is going on. She hesitated at first but told us about her relationship with Kai. She told us how she and Kai met, then exchanged numbers and went on a few dates, and then how he confessed to her. Well, we all supported Jennie and were happy for her.

Rosè Pov

After Jennie told us about her relationship, we all were very happy and supported it. Well, we all hope that Kai treats her well. And will always make her happy. I'm glad that Jennie trusts us with her personal matters too. She is a really nice girl.

 She is a really nice girl