S2 Chapter 18: Being Alone with Tae

Rosé's Pov

"So... I said.

I never thought you lived such a dangerous life, said Tae. 

Yeah, I said. 

Tae, umm I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, I said.

It's fine you told us when you were ready don't worry I will always support you, He said.

Thanks, Tae.

"By the way, are you hungry?" He asked. "No I'm fine," I replied. As I said this my stomach made a sound and I was so embarrassed.

"Your body's more honest than you." He said while giggling.

Tae started peeling an apple for me and came and sat on my bed beside me. "Tae~ Please feed me," I said cutely.

"Ok, but after this, you will have to drink the medicine." He said. Tae started feeding the apple. After some time, the nurse came with some medicine in a bowl and said, "Please take the medicine, you haven't taken it since yesterday."

"Don't worry I'll make her take medicine," said Tae. "Thank you," The nurse said and left.

"So why are you not drinking the medicine," Tae asked. "Tae it's so bitter, I don't like it," I whined.

"Do you want me to do this the hard way or will you easily take it," Tae said. "Tae it seems you have been watching a lot of CEO dramas, haha you are literally being a CEO type," I said while laughing.

"Then I have to do this the hard way." He said.....

Tae drank the medicine and came close to me. He suddenly smashed his lips on mine. I was dumbfounded. I stared at him completely confused. He fed me the medicine mouth to mouth.

"See it wasn't that bad", he said while licking his lips. "Yah how  could you do this?" I said.

"What, you didn't wanna drink so I could only use this way, anyway was it still bitter," he asked.

Well, it was actually very sweet but I can't say this. I thought. 

"Umm it was fine, but still you are a jerk," I said and turned to the other side of the bed.

Tae lied on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Well, I wasn't that shocked.

He whispered, "Rosie~ my sweet little chipmunk~, are you still angry." 

"Tae stop acting cute, you know this is my weakness yet you always act like this," I said. "Fine, but first forgive me," he said. "Alright," I said.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead and said," now u should rest, I'll go."

 "Are you really leaving, I mean you can stay for some time more," I said while holding his hand. "So, you want me to stay huh, do you know what it means for a girl to stay alone with a guy," he said while smirking. *What did I say, I blushed and hid inside the quilt.*

"Umm, you can go bye," I said while blushing like a red tomato. Tae left.

Why do I feel empty inside just when Tae left. ugh, why am I thinking like this?

Back at the BTS dorm

Tae: who the heck is this K *while punching the wall*

Jungkook: Tae, it's better u don't mess with the song family, they are very dangerous.

Tae: Dangerous my foot, whoever hurts my woman shall die

Jimin: Yah you haven't even confessed and she didn't  agree so how is she your woman

RM: Besides didn't you heard that the Park corporation's heir had a blind date and maybe she will marry that guy.

What!! everyone was shocked

Suga: It's not true, she did have a blind date but rejected him. It was Jackson, my friend.

Jin: Ok, let's get to the main point. how should we help Rosie?

Jhope: hmm it's gonna be hard

Jimin: But it's gonna be thrilling. I haven't had a proper fight for ages

Jungkook:  You just don't remember. yesterday you killed the son of the Gu family

Jimin: well he deserved it.

Tae: Guys we should discuss it with Rosie first. Let's make a plan with her after she is discharged. what do you think?

RM: yeah he is right. 

After getting discharged from the hospital I and the members went to bts dorm and we started talking about how to defeat K.........