S2 Ch 25: The Graduation

Rosé's Pov

Now I and Tae are officially dating. We told everyone that they were very happy about it. 

"I knew from the first day Rosie you liked him," Lisa said to me teasingly. 

"Who doesn't know?" added Jennie. "Forget about me, Lisa tell me about you and Jhope what is going on"? I said. 

"I don't know. he expressed his feelings for me but after Sehun I don't believe in love anymore. I don't think I can trust anyone again." Lisa said sadly. 

"Lisa not everyone is like him," said Jisoo. "Lisa to tell u the truth Jhope is very nice and he is sincere I can feel it," I said.

"I know but...." Lisa said. 

"Let's give her some time," Jennie said. yeah, we agreed.

After this, our university was coming to an end. We are going to finish our studies and go to work. Everyone is busy preparing for their future.

Lisa's Pov

Today is the last day of the university. I have a lot of memories, the day when I met Rosie. the masquerade, everything. it was quite fun, and I met very good friends. I'm really happy and I have no regrets except for Sehun.

Jennie's Pov

Well, today is finally the end. Here I have many memories and all the time I had here was amazing. Meeting Kai was the best thing that happened. I love Kai a lot. and I'm thankful for getting friends like Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosie. They are the best. I love them all a lot. And I learned many things, I'm grateful.

Jisoo's Pov

Time went by too fast. It seems like we just started our journey and here it ends. Well, actually it's just the beginning. This is the place where I met many types of people. The thing which I'm most grateful for is my friends. They all are my life. Without them, I don't think I'll get to this place in my life. They all supported me. Thank you, everyone.

Rosé's Pov

I feel as if I just started university and it ended. This is the place where I dealt with many people. There were people who troubled me like Mina and loved me like Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo.

I met Tae who is the person I love the most. I think coming here was a great thing. Firstly, I got to know a lot of things. I experienced a lot. I got to know how good it is to be with friends. Before this, I was always alone. I never had anyone to share anything with. I would always keep everything by myself. But here with friends, I was taught to never face problems alone. When you have good friends they will help you. I felt how it is to lose someone, how it is to face problems together, and how to love someone. I feel that here marks the start of my journey.

Tae's Pov

The time I spent here was amazing. Firstly, I met the love of my life. I made amazing friends. Everything was so good. I'm thankful to everyone and I'm glad I came here.

Author's Note: SO now they have graduated finally. now the real fun will begin hehe.