S2 Ch 31: The Unexpected Turn of Events

Rosé's Pov

Time went by so fast. Today is the day when I'll marry K. I have really lost everything.

the wedding ceremony began......

The priest started the wedding ceremony,

"K do you take Roseanne Park as your lawfully wedded wife and to love her forever whether in poverty or sickness."

I do, said K

"Roseanne Park do you take K as your lawfully wedded husband and to love him forever whether in poverty or sickness."

I-ii...

As I was stuttering while answering, a messenger came for K. When the messenger told K the news about something, K fell on his knees. I was shocked about what happened.

K strangled me and I couldn't breathe. He said."You bitch it's all your fault, because of you this happened. How dare you go against me, I'll kill you today."

"I-ii don't know what you are talking about," I said.

He slapped me and said, "you have no right to speak"

 He asked his men to get me back to his house. when we reached there, his men locked me in a room. I was really scared, I didn't even know what was happening.

After some time K entered with a whip. "Tell me who helped you," he shouted angrily."

"I don't know what you are saying at least tell me what happened?" I said

He beat me from the whip and said, "Hah pretending not to know seems like it might be your little lover. This is the first and last time this happened if it ever happens again your little lover will die."

I don't even know what's going on how could K be like this.

K asked some men to continue beating me from the whip. I was beaten for 2 whole days and didn't get anything to eat. I was starving. My whole body ached from the pain of being beaten by the whip.

Since the other day our wedding couldn't be completed, K held it another day. 

This time, I hope everything goes fine. before our wedding, K came to me and said, "If this time the wedding doesn't go as planned, I'll not be merciful."

What happened I asked him.

"Hah so if u still wanna pretend I'll tell you because of you all my stocks have fallen. I was the secret prince of the Song Family. The heir to the throne and because of you, My Throne is taken away from me, all because of you."

"I didn't do it," I said. "you think I'll believe you dream on." he said

"why can't you believe me? do you have any proof?" I said while making eye contact with him.

"whatever just get ready," he said and left.

whoever was the person behind this, I owe him a lot. thank you.

After this, the wedding ceremony commenced for the 2nd time.

And the most unexpected thing ever happened.......