Ray of Hope

In the Kingdom of Alma Torran...

"Master Ugo! Master Ugo!"

A certain magician came bursting in the library where Ugo stayed. He was working on his research. A formula to break a long slumber for a certain boy that has been out for seven long years.

Ugo raised turned only to see his trusted subject who he had sent to Kou to watch over Arba and the others. It's unlike him to do such thing but after everything that's happened, he's changed.

"Master Ugo... A boy has appeared at Kou Empire recently but I only had seen him the other day..." The magician reported while trying his best to stable his breathing.

"Is he another one of Arba's puppet?! Just like Judar?" Ugo was concerned on how ugly Arba's personality has become. She wasn't like that at all.

"No.."

"Then what is with the boy?"

"He... He resembles the king and queen. He looks just like them"

Ugo's eyes went wide and he immediately stood up. He couldn't believe it. Finally! 'Sheba, Solomon, your son is alive, you can now rest in peace...' Ugo thought as he marched out of the room and called the council. Some members of Solomon's faithful servants who had survived and not rebelled.

"Does Arba knows?"

"I'm certain. Ever since he arrived at Kou, the empress had been acting weird"

"Then there's no doubt Ithnan and Falan knows too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Meanwhile, at Kou, princess Kougyoku is once again with the empress. Three days straight and they had been bonding all day. Kougyoku was overwhelmed with the feeling of having a loving mother.

They talked about nothing and everything. It was all going according to plan.

"Gyoku, I heard about your friend who arrived with you from Sindria"

"Ah yes mother. His name is Aladdin. We met here at Kou once and then we reunited at Sindria"

"Is that so? Has he been a nice friend?"

"Of course. He's a brat sometimes though. He was also naive when we first met but he learned. I think Yamraiha-san taught him along with his magic lessons."

"Magic? So he is a magician"

"Yes. I watched him once and he uses fire magic. He has great potential and is also loved by the rukh. Though Yamraiha-san mentioned that he was like a magi but isn't at the same time. Weird. I don't really get magic at all"

The empress smiled slyly but Kougyoku didn't notice. "I see. But why is he alone? Where are his parents?"

"Oh that, he has none. It's sad that they abandoned him."

"Oh... "

"Oh I just remembered. He told me he had weird dreams. Aladdin was actually a name he heard on his dream and decided to use it since he doesn't really know his own name."

"Weird dreams you say?"

"Yes. He kept hearing people conversing but could not see their faces. What's weird is that he felt like it was not a dream but memories."

"Do you know who?" Arba raised a brow and leaned in. She had to know this part. This might very much affect all plans she had.

Kougyoku leaned back, looking straight at her mothers eyes in confusion. Why was she acting so interested? But then again, she was interested in all of Kougyoku's stories. She looked down and stared at the floor. "I-I don't know... Aladdin didn't actually tell me..."