Organization

"The rukh is being restless. And I feel a weird presence. What could this be?"

"My queen, it's coming from the eastern part of the palace"

"And who's there?"

"One of the princesses, princess Kougyoku. I heard that she brought back with her a guest from Sindria."

"Go check on that guest and find out who he is. Don't let the child see you too. It'll be a problem if another child of mine rebels against me, not that they're a threat, but it's better they are in the dark"

"Of course, empress Gyokuen"

At the same time, Aladdin was at the room, talking with the servants of Kougyoku. The princess had to report to her brothers but is now on her way back.

Aladdin made the servants comfortable and he was friends with them already. Even the guards who were on duty to protect that part of the palace became fond of him. But despite this comfort, Aladdin had an uneasy feeling. Black rukh was sensed in the place. And it is almost dominating the white ones. It's weird.

A person whose face was covered by a vail and is dressed with robes walked across the halls where Kougyoku was staying. He had a staff with him. He walked casually until he stopped in front of a certain door where Kougyoku's 'guest' is.

He noticed the great amount or rukh in the room. He reached out for the door and slowly opened the door.

"What are you doing?" The princess who just arrived asked the man as she went in front of the door. "I didn't ask anyone to check on him." The princess looked closer and recognized the person.

"Banker? What are you doing here? Do you need something from me?" The princess asked but before the man could answer,

"Kougyoku onee san!" The little blue haired boy shouted in joy as he popped out of the door and went by Kougyoku's side. He looked at the man in front and the man smiled at him. "Black rukh?" Aladdin thought.

"No princess. I was just passing by." The man left which made Kougyoku confused.

Sinbad and the others warned him about a certain organization in Kou. They told him to be careful and it would seem like Kougyoku has no idea about it. He didn't want to tell Kougyoku because it might worry her.

"Aladdin..."

"What is it Kougyoku nee san?"

"You have to be careful. I don't know who or where, but my brothers told me not to trust a single soul in this palace. So you mustn't too. Understood?"

"But I trust you onee san."

"Hey old hag!" A familiar voice to the two said as they looked up the sky and saw a magician floating above them.

"Judar-chan?" The princess said which surprised Aladdin. They know each other and seem quite familiar.

"What the...." Judar's eyes fell on the small boy beside Kougyoku. "Your the brat from before"

Aladdin made a stance and got ready to defend himself. Instead, Judar laughed at him

"I don't feel like fighting today. I just saw so much rukh. To think that I actually thought it came from this old hag, but it was you"

"You know each other?" The princess asked, quite confused on what was happening.

"We fought. And then he passed out" Aladdin, who was now calm, explained.

"Judar-chan lost?!" The princess was now laughing.

"Hey! I won't lose to you anymore. And since you're here, watch your back." Judar got close to Aladdin and whispered. "The organization has their eyes on you".

"Later, old hag!" Judar then left.

Kougyoku retired in her chambers and Aladdin decided to face this organization. He knows he won't be able to hold himself against the magicians of the organization but maybe he could reason out with them. Quite naive.

He strolled around the palace and saw a man with a mask and a scythe. He had green hair but like Judar, he has black rukh. The man noticed the white restless rukh near him and turned around.

He almost lost his balance. His eyes widened and questions flooded his mind. 'Solomon?! No.... His eyes... Sheba?! Wait... This can't be. Why is he alive?!' He was so confused to see the child before him.

"Hi mister. I'm..." He tried to introduce himself but was cut off.

"Aladdin? How are you alive?"

The boy was shocked to hear that the man knows the name Aladdin. "I never met you uncle... Do you know Aladdin?" The boy has been 'borrowing' the name Aladdin for quite a long time now to know if anyone recognizes that name and finally, someone did.

"You're not Aladdin?" The man asked

"I just dreamt of someone calling out the name Aladdin and used it. I came from an orphanage!" The boy smiled.

"I see."

"Who's Aladdin mister? Please tell me who he is"

The man looked at the boy and hesitated, but eventually, he spoke. "He is a boy that died seven years ago, in the arms of his own flesh and blood"

"E-eh?! Mister... Do you know anyone who's name is Solomon?! Someone told me he died seven years ago too!"

"That's right. Along with so many other innocent people, they all died seven years ago. The people were betrayed by their own king."

"Their king?"

"Yes. That would be king Solomon. The king who led his people to death and now, his kingdom is falling."

"From what kingdom is he? Mister?"

"Alma Torran"

Aladdin's eyes widened at his big discovery. Alma Torran is the place led by the most genius magician, Ugo, who refuses to take the throne. At least that's what Yamuraiha told him. Seven years ago a boy named Aladdin, along with King Solomon, his family, and many others died. Aladdin was killed by his own flesh and blood, maybe his mother? Or any one of his family. What confused him the most is as to why he was dreaming about all these people.

"Aladdin, was it?" The man pulled him back to reality. "Stick by that name, it suits you." The man smiled at the little boy and ruffled his hair.

"What's your name mister?" The boy asked.

"Since you're Aladdin, I guess you should call me uncle then. Call me uncle Ithnan from now on"

Ithnan turned and left the boy.

"You're the worst after all, Solomon. You let everyone die. Setta, Tess, Wahid, and everyone else and hear comes your son, alive and well. Should I return the favor? He calls himself Aladdin, not knowing that he really is Aladdin." Ithnan flew away and went to meet a certain someone.

The boy still stood at his previous spot. He was still trying to process everything. 'What did he mean by 'since I am Aladdin'? 'Uncle... Could he be Aladdin's uncle?' The boy thought. 'According to uncle Ithnan, 'King Solomon let everyone die. He's the worst king a kingdom could have had'