Truth

"Aladdin?!" Tess came running to Aladdin as soon as they reached the palace.

"Big brother? Why are you here? And..." Aladdin was so confused. Just a while ago, Arba was in front of him and then an unknown man called Ugo, and then Tess.

Suddenly, Aladdin felt weak and was a little dizzy. He heard a familiar voice but didn't know where it came from. It was like it was all just in his head, but it felt so real.

"Sheba, please know that even in my recreation of the world, I always thought of you"

He looked around but saw no one. When he turned to see Tess and Ugo, they were worried but they seem to not have heard the voice he heard.

Slowly, his vision darkened and he lost consciousness. His consciousness travelled to some familiar place. In that dream, he saw the man and woman who always appeared in his previous dreams. He still could not see their faces but he could still hear them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You finally did it Solomon. You were able to change the world. The rukh itself, the building block of life has turned white. You turned it to purity". Sheba had her head rested in the shoulder of her husband, Solomon. Solomon had his arm wrapped around Sheba. They were in their room, having a conversation about their previous accomplishment.

"Yeah... It's finally over" Solomon smiled faintly at Sheba. He was bothered. He was confused. Did he do the right thing?

Upon seeing Solomon, Sheba knew what Solomon was thinking.

"Solomon..." Sheba held Solomon's hand and looked at him. "You did the best you could. Your intentions were great and your heart is pure. All you want is a peaceful world where everyone is treated equally. A pure and good deed can never be wrong. Even if you don't believe that, I'll always tell you because it's the truth."

Solomon smiled at the strong,  beautiful and charming woman before him. She really knows how to calm him down and set aside all his confusions. What he didn't realize was that the color of his rukh began to change.

Sheba was startled at the sudden change of Solomon's rukh. It had changed color.

"S-Solomon... Y-your rukh. It changed color!" Sheba was confused, at the same time, afraid for she doesn't know what was happening.

Solomon looked around him and saw that his rukh turned pink. He just laughed at his rukh changing color. "Remember why the rukh turned white?" Solomon asked

"Yes. It's your rukh. It was because it represents your will, your dreams, and intentions that it turned white. Because it was pure, as white as snow". Sheba replied and was a bit calm now

"Even simple color represents something. Does this color remind you of something?" Solomon asked with a warm smile on his face and in his palm, a pink rukh.

"Hmmm..." Sheba thought for an answer. She sat beside Solomon once more and rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't know..."

Solomon faced Sheba which made Sheba wonder. He looked her in the eyes, then he turned his gaze to her hair and caressed it.