My Name

"Aladdin... Wake up Aladdin... Your father's waiting for us"

"Is he still sleeping?"

"Oh! I didn't notice you there. Well... Look at him"

"Aladdin... Aladdin..."

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey kid!"

The little boy was startled at the loud man that barged in room where he was sleeping. He was pulled back to reality from the dream that he had. He sat on the bed trying to figure out why that dream brought him warmth.

'Strange... It used to be the same dream... This one's new. I wonder, who are they. Maybe if I borrow his name I'd be able to find more about those people.' The boy was lost in thought until Alibaba shook him.

"Ah... Mister, what were you saying again?"

"It's late already. Aren't you hungry?"

Before the boy could answer his stomach grumbled already.

He followed Alibaba to the kitchen and had breakfast along with the royal family. After that the queen, still not knowing how to address the boy, called him 'little one' to call his attention and asked him how he wanted to be called.

"Uhhh... There's a person I'm really curious about and I really like his name!"

"What is it?"

"Aladdin!" The boy shouted with joy. He was so curious of this name he dreamt of and wanted to know if anyone recognizes it. Unfortunately, the royal family of Balbadd had no idea who 'Aladdin' is.

"That's a very nice name! And I don't know why but I feel like it suits you well". The queen said

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~

Aladdin had been staying in Balbadd for a few days now and he's gotten really close to the prince, Alibaba. They often walked around the kingdom and did crazy stuff. All was great until Aladdin decided to leave. One reason he wanted to go around the kingdom was to ask about who Solomon, Sheba, and Aladdin are but no one knew. Aladdin started to wonder why Alibaba knows something that almost everyone doesn't.

He decided to tell everyone in dinner that he was leaving and the family reacted in their own ways. Rashid was calm and collected, Anise and Sahbmad were worried, Alibaba got mad, and Ahbmad was, well, smiling.

"Why Aladdin? Don't you like it here?" Anise asked with a very worried expression. As a mother, she came to be too attached with this young boy who had no parents. Aladdin was like a son to her

"No miss! I love it here! But, there's something I have to do..." Aladdin tried his best to explain it in a way that they'd truly understand his reason for leaving

At first they didn't want to let Aladdin go but knowing that Aladdin has his own life and they understood that his reasons were important to him, they agreed.

"Alright are you ready Aladdin? Because I'm certainly not. Do you have your bag with you? Do you have enough food and water? Are their herbs for every sickness there? Yes of course I packed that myself. Have you washed yourself already? Oh yeah I did that myself. Anything else?" Anise was almost panicking. This boy who appears to be nine years old, going out on a journey with no one to help him. She couldn't help but worry so much.

"Too much, mom. I'm sure Aladdin will be fine! He can handle himself" Alibaba comforted his mother but deep inside, he wanted to drag Aladdin out of the ride and make him stay. But how could he, seeing the excitement on his little friends eyes.