Chapter 28

Draco's POV

Did she really the just pinched me. I want to laugh at her childish behavior. But I refrain from doing because I don't want to end up with more bruises one was enough. I was pretty sure there will be a bruise. But I dare not see. The full sleeved tee covered that area well enough.

I sat next to her admiring her. She was telling me to go repeatedly. What can I do to make her believe that I am sincere?. But first I need to tell my parents. I haven't spoken to my father after the war. He is still on house arrest  His wand confisticated and destroyed. I dont know how he will react about Pansy and my children. Mother won't be a problem I guess. She had always liked Pansy despite my hating. Now that I think about it, I should be happy atleast she will understand about the situation. I look at Pansy again. She is glaring at me.

"Now you look at me, back from your La La Land " She said. I didn't know if I should laugh at her cuteness or lower my head to please her. She huffed. "When are you going? " she asked. I stood up.  "I will go,  but Pansy I will return soon and don't think about running again or I will have to lock you up" I said and pulled her up. I closed the distance between us and kissed her. The kiss was soft but it ended to soon. She pushed me hard I broke the kiss but I didn't let her out of my arms. "Draco, What the hell let me go?" she said and kept pushing me.  I hugged her, I don't want to leave her. "I am leaving now but next time it won't happen, I promise you," I say and kiss her forehead. I can hear her heartbeats clearly which made me smirk. I had such an effect on her. I look at her one last and step into the floo. Soon I am transported to the Headmistress's office. I give the old lady a nod and hurry back to my dorm. I am freaking out now. Holy fuck. Merlin Pansy is pregnant with my kids. I am going to be a father. That too of twins. My heart hammered as I reached my room. I entered and locked it. I didn't cared that I shared it with Blaise and Theo. I start laughing hard clutching my stomach.  They look at me with a quizzical expression .But I laugh like a mad man. Tears leak from my eyes and soon I start sobbing kneeling down. I pushed them away when they came to me. I don't reply to them when they ask me questions. I lay down on my bed, my cries have now lessened to silent tears and occasional sniffles. I am fucking happy and sad at the same time. And I didn't know what else to do. All I could think of was about my Pansy and our kids. Maybe I should kidnap and make her my wife. Wife that sounded so good.  I should make her my wife soon. My dear Pansy, my wife to be.