Chapter 25

Draco's POV

It came out as a surprise. Pansy was 4 months pregnant with my children. Did I hear it right?  Children. Twins. I am going to be a father. That too of twins. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. But I remained stoic as the Docter started explaining things to me. She guessed that I know everything judging my passive expression. "Why weren't you here during her last appointment?, Miss Perkins always says that you are busy ?" she asks. Wait Pansy speaks about me. No she won't maybe she didn't tell that she is without a partner. But no need to worry now. After today she won't be visiting anywhere alone. "Well I was actually busy otherwise I would have missed them,  I want to be with her every single time but if I don't work I can't provide for them right? " I lied. And I saw her smiled. It worked she bought it. "You are caring, that's sweet" she teased. And I nodded. I do, I actually do, that girl laying inside the room in the bed with nurses injecting her is my everything. And it took me so long to realize that.

Millicent stayed in the receptionist area and I walked inside with the Docter. When we entered she had already woken up. She kept looking at me with a confused expression. As if thinking what am I doing her. I feel sad she doesn't wants me here. The Docter joked about me. Which lightened my mood. I helped her sit. But she pushed me away. It actually hurt. But I have to keep fighting. This was only the start. And now I also have to think about my kids.

I wanted to cry. She was being sonographed. They were so beautiful my "children". A day before I didn't even know about them but now I loved them to death. My beautiful babies. We created them. Merlin I was such an ass. I almost lost. My eyes watered I wanted to thank her over and over. My family. I held the sonograph picture and helped Pansy out. I wanted to hold her securely in my arms. I know that she won't trust me easily but I will gain it one day. As for now I won't leave even if she pushes me away. She is the mother of my children. My love. And I plan to cherish her for my whole life. I love you Pansy. I love you