Chapter 21

Pansy's POV

I was waiting for Millicent, she is supposed to visit me. We were going for a check up in a Muggle Maternity Clinic nearby.

My mood swings were a hike . One time I feel like crying and listen to sad songs, the very next moment I wanna laugh and watch a comedy show. My morning sickness has stopped recently but my eating habits are degrading. I constantly feel like munching waffles dipped in ketchup. If someone had told me before that I would have these after my pregnancy I would have laughed at their face. But now I can understand about the weird cravings of pregnant women.

My belly has gotten bigger and I looked like a big cow. I was putting on weight day by day. I am 4 months pregnant now but I look bigger. Maybe it's because I am carrying twins. Recently I have started to imagine my kids. Will they look like me or him? Only time will tell that. .

I sigh I was thinking about him again. I can't help but think about how he would have handled my cravings and mood swings. Alas it will always remain unknown. I checked the time again. It was late. 'What the hell was taking her time?', Proffesor Mcgonadall was supposed to send her at 10 'o'clock. But it was 10 past 15. I tapped my foot.

Then I felt my wards shifting. Someone had entered my house using the Floo. I waddled down the stairs with the intention of giving Millicent a piece of my mind. But there stood the very last person I wanted to see right now. Behind him Millicent stood awkwardly and eyes downcast with guilt.

He was looking at me shocked. His eyes taking in my form. I felt like running from there my breath was uneven from the thoughts. I looked at him and blacked out

//I know the chapter is small, I am sorry, I am trying as much as I could. Thank you. //