Chapter 38

Pansy's POV

I don't know what he was doing. He hasn't visited me since then. And the thought was kind of upsetting. I was looking forward to his visits. Did he the truth made him feel disgusted? But it was better than me being a slit right? What I hell am I thinking?  It's demeaning enough to think of myself as some shit and I was comparing myself to a far worse status. I sighed. Recently I have started to feel more heavy and tired. My ankles were swollen and my hunger had increased. I felt as if I was eating for five people. And the appointment date was also approaching. There was no sign of Draco. He had said that he would be there for my next visit. Where the hell was he? How can he disappear after giving me so much hope? Was I a fool again to trust him. Tears streamed down my face. And I bawled out. Judy came running to my room and patted my back. As I sniffed and hiccuped.

"Pathetic " I whispered between my sobs. "No you are not, you are strong and beautiful and a wonderful girl dear, I don't know what is the reason but I know you will get over it,  now stop crying and I will bring you soup" Judy said and handed me the handkerchief. I smiled and blew my nose into the hanky I took from her. I blame the pregnancy hormones for making me this hormonal. " He will come soon,  you miss him don't you?  He will come, he loves you I can tell for sure " she said and squeezed my hand. I could only nod at her. I watched as she went of my room to bring me soup. "Draco come home your babies are waiting for you and it's too early to forgive you probably but their mother wants you to come too. Please come home Draco" I whispered and rubbed my buldging tummy.