Chapter 9

The weekend arrived faster than I expected. Harry and I were doing homework at the head's common room. "So when are you asking her out?" he asked.  Shocked was literally an understatement I got scared. "Uh I don't know " I said. My heart was beating fast and her face flashed in front of me. She was laughing with Ginny. "Tomorrow will be the perfect day I think, make us proud Malfoy" he said and laughed. "Are you okay with me being with her,  I mean she did try to turn you to Voldemort" I asked him. He sighed. "I have forgiven her a long time ago, she was also a victim of the circumstances and besides everyone deserves second chances so don't worry your soon-to-be girlfriend will be accepted wholeheartedly." he said and ruffled my hair. I smacked his hand away and he laughed.

I kept thinking about what harry said.  A part of me wanted to back out and leave her alone. A part of me wanted her to suffer. I sighed. "What happened this was the fourth time you sighed" Ron asked munching some kidney pie. I rolled my eyes and smacked his head. "How many times everyone will tell you to not to speak with your mouthfull." I said and he laughed sheepishly. "Sorry, but whats bothering you" he muttered. "Will it be worth, about pansy I mean" I said t to him. "I don't know Malfoy, it will be right or wrong. But what she did with my bestfriend I can't forget about it. It's okay if you back out I won't force you" he said. I can understand where he was coming from and for me it was too late to back out now. There were worse cases. Our plan is to just humiliate her nothing else.

"I am thinking of asking Hermione out" Ron said after sometime. I was happy for them. They have liked each other since forever. But they weren't official. It was a big step. I congratulated him. And he joked around.