Chapter 6

'Hey Baby wake up' someone whispered in my ear. I woke with a start and sat up straight on the bed. Pansy was grinning at me. 'How are you here?' I asked her a little irritated. She looked taken aback with my tone of voice. 'Well I came to see you, Blaise said you were still sleeping so I came up' she said with her eyes still downcast. 'Is the floor more interesting than me,' I asked her amused by the way she was looking at the floor. She looked at me confused. Her face looked so innocent that I burst out laughing. Wait innocent where are these thoughts coming from. She laughed a little unsure of what to do. 'Come here' I told her and patted the place beside me. She quickly got rid of her shoes and jumped on my bed next to me. Bloody hell she was such a cow so desperate. But I reminded what Ron said to me after my breakdown. "Why not enjoy it a little Malfoy?". "So if you are here why not do something?". I said and arched my eyebrow at her. 'Wha...aatt' she shuttered. I saw no one was on the dorm. Probably everyone left for class. I woke up late. Yesterday we had beers party all night. But only I seem to have slept till noon. I eyed her she must have missed her classes too.

......Matured Content.........

Well not that I care. I quickly cast a silencing charm and opened my boxers. As I was only wearing boxers during sleep. 'Draco uuuhh' She said and looked flushed. 'Suck' I demanded. She looked unsure but then got down my bed and kneeled between my legs. I was still sitting on the bed and then she took the whole of my cock inside her mouth. I was amazed. A true cock slut. But why the hell she was acting so timid. I groaned and pushed my hips. I felt her gag but I didn't cared. Bitch, she was sucking and I buckled my hips some more and soon I came in her mouth without warning. I looked at her kneeled mouth covered in my fluid. Tears running down her face. Gross I thought but a tiny part in my mind was guilty to see her like this.

.Hello everyone. I want you to please comment on the chapters. On how it was and if I made any mistakes. This is my first try so I am very much nervous please help.

"I love you" she said as she skipped towards the lake. I had never seen her so relaxed. And the new found carefree nature of her was unnerving for me. "Me too" I said with a smile. I was getting along fine with her. And it has started to scare the shit out of me. I don't understand why being with her felt so easy. I was supposed to toy with her. But now as the time passes I feel a small amount of guilt on my shoulders. I want this to end quickly but my friends are not buying it except for Blaise. Well Blaise he is a different case.
A lot has changed since the time we spent in my dorm room. I realised that my reflexes to her touches were normal. I no longer cringed or felt uneasy. It turned out to be rather comforting. The was she strokes my hair while we laze in the common Room. The way she kisses my forehead. It's almost as we are in a real relationship. And it was the first time she has so bluntly that she loved me.
Then it hit me my task was complete. I no longer had to pretend. My work was done she will break if I leave her. I succeeded Viola.
'Draco you are making a strange face' she said pulling me out of my thoughts. I just nodded my head. I took her hand and pulled her close to me. Her body pressed against me. It was warm and comfortable just like-home. I didn't know what type of thoughts were polluting my mind. I sighed maybe I stopped hating her. "Let's head back to my dorm" I said and kissed her forhead unconsciously. She gave me a startled expression. I just laughed and carried her bridal style. She let out an odd squeak and hit me playfully. I laughed again and carried her till my dorm