[23] Invincible

"So, first of all, thank you for coming here immediatly after I texted you, we really appreciate it."

Right now, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna were sitting right in front of the couple, Yeji holding a notebook to gather every single information, Yuna actually wearing glasses to look smart and Chaeryeong sitting in front of them with a tie around her neck, like they were right in the middle of a hearing.

"Lia, I have a question!"

"Go ahead and ask, Yuna."

"How long has Ryujin been clinging onto you?"

That was, indeed, a valid question, considering the fact that the both of them sat on the couch and Ryujin was hugging Lia like a sloth hugging it's tree.

And trust me when I say, dear reader, that she has been doing this for an unholy amount of time.

I've seen it, and the only time Ryujin was hugging someone that long was when she was high last christmas and wasn't letting go of the actual christmas tree.

Her family was there too, and they still believe to this day that it was just the hormones.

But Lia understood Ryujin's feelings, also because the taller girl told her how much that incident scared her, made her insecure and even slightly traumatized her.

Ryujin didn't even say anything, she was just hiding her face in the crock of her girlfriend's neck and listened to the conversation they're having.

She was so vulnerable.

But one way or another, whoever did this would suffer in hell for breaking Ryujin down like that, and Lia would personally drag them there.

Of course she was furious, but she didn't show it because she rather wanted to be there for her baby right now.

"Doesn't matter. I first of all would like to explain what happened yesterday, before I got home, because this was pretty much when it all started. So, an unknown number, which is also the same exact number that texted Ryujin, has messaged me and asked me to meet them behind the bleachers of the football field. When I got there, a short girl was already waiting for me."

"Even shorter than you?"

While Ryujin just quietly chuckled at Chaeryeong's comment, Lia just breathed in heavily to hold back her mikroaggressions.

Yes, mikroaggresions.

"Yes, Chaeryeong, even shorter than me. Anyways, she wore a black hoodie with the hood up."

"Question!"

"Yes, Yeji?"

"How did the girl look?"

"Long, brown hair, green eyes, freckles... She wore a black oversized hoodie with the hood up."

"Okay, thank you, I will send some people who'll look for a girl that fits this description."

Girl, are you a mafia boss or something?

"Thank you. Anyways, she wanted me to break up with Ryujin, to which I obviously said no, and then she told me that I either break up with her today or I'll regret it tomorrow. So, I'm kind of assuming it was her who pulled this thing off."

"Okay, okay... Ryujin, do you know someone who fits the description of the girl?"

"I... I actually do, but... That's impossible..."

Slowly letting go of Lia (for the first time after she came out of the bathroom), Ryujin stood up from the couch, grabbing her phone from the table.