[45] 180°

Lia honestly hesitated to turn around.

Maybe she was afraid that this is all just a prank, that Ryujin was pulling some weird joke on her or anything, even though she knew she wouldn't do that.

She didn't turn around, not until she heard her voice through the microphone.

"Hello, my love."

Slowly turning around, the popular girl saw how the students already moved to the side to give them a better view at each other, and right there, about 20 meters away from her, stood Shin Ryujin, a bouquet of flowers in one hand, a microphone in the other, looking exactly like in the video they just saw.

"It's good to see you again..."

The decision between dropping on the floor and having a full blown mental breakdown out of joy or running into Ryujin's arms and never letting her go was unusually hard for Lia, the last thing she thought was that she'll react like this in that situation.

So, she didn't decide at all.

She just stood right in the middle of the dancefloor, staring at her girlfriend, tears streaming down her face as her entire body just stopped working, it simply wouldn't move.

When the outsider noticed, she smiled a bit wider, slowly walking up to Lia, who was still not doing anything, just staring at her with wide eyes.

When she was pretty much right in front of her, she giggled, Lia noticing how she also had tears in her eyes.

"I told you I'm not leaving you hanging when you need me..."

And in that second, Lia finally snapped out of it, now starting to cry even harder when she wrapped her arms around Ryujin, burrying her face in the crock of her neck as she hugged her back, the emotions pouring into that hug being way too much to handle for both of them, which is why they cried even harder.

Meanwhile, the students around them started clapping and cheering eagerly, and when they pulled away from each other after some seconds, Ryujin just started chuckling.

It felt like all of the things they were thinking and worrying about so much just vanished, right in that second, they only saw each other, nobody else.

"Oh god, Heejin! They are literally so cute! This makes me feel so bitter about myself, but I love it!"

You can pinpoint the second where Heejin decided to give a fuck about the worries and second thoughts she had when a specific idea shot in her head, you saw every single one of thoughts just by looking at her face.

Rolling her eyes, she turned to now stand directly in front of Hyunjin, before grabbing her collar and basically smashing their lips together, Hyunjin herself being a complete mess and not knowing how to react to that at all.

So, she kissed back.

She waited for this moment.

And when Heejin pulled away, wearing a proud smirk, all she said was, "Still feeling bitter?"

Because the two of them were now too busy making out, they didn't notice Ryujin brought the microphone closer to her lips again, ready to speak up.

"OKAY LISTEN UP PEOPLE! THIS IS THE LAST DAY WHERE WE SEE EVERYONE HERE TOGETHER, SO YOU BETTER PARTY LIKE IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!"

And the roars and the cheering in the room got even louder once again, so all of them knew that this was going to be one hell of a party.

The first thing Ryujin did was taking Lia's hand, before quickly gazing over to the others, or more specifically, at Soobin.