[2] Vodka

"I swear to god, it's only your second week at this school and you do stuff nobody else is able to do." Chaeryeong pointed out, actually being impressed by the power the popular girl holds, as Lia shoved her books into her locker, struggling hard to make them all stay in the places she put them.

"For example?"

"The whole situation at the party yesterday, maybe?"

"Yesterday was another level of chaos, Chaeryeong, that doesn't mean anything."

"What do you mean it doesn't mean anything?! You're literally one of the only people that was able to have a conversation with Shin effing Ryujin!"

Then, Yuna also joined their discussion.

"And you freaking moron played hard to get, you dumbass!"

Sitting on the couch in this random guy's apartment, Ryujin lit yet another joint, inhaling it's smoke deeply as she noticed the girl sitting to her right, who was chatting with her friends casually.

She knew that girl, since the day she entered the classroom, Ryujin was kind of curious about what she was up to.

She had a different vibe, that was clear.

The first thing Ryujin thought was that she looked really pretty.

Then, she quickly realized that this girl wasn't the person everyone told her she was.

She definetly wasn't arrogant or rude, Ryujin was actually pretty convinced that she couldn't even hurt a fly.

But for some reason she didn't know just yet, she started looking for an opportunity to talk to her, examining every move she made as best as she could in her state, blaming her interest in the girl on currently being higher than the Air Force One.

So, as Ryujin felt like leaving, she had to walk past the girl anyway, which was playing into her hands quite well.

"You shouldn't put your drink on the table without watching it. There are a lot of creeps at this party, you know."

Lia first of all had to realize who was talking to her, because she had never heard this voice before, but when she did, she genuinely smiled  up to the outsider.

"Thank you, but I think I'll be fine."

"Alright, just wanted to be nice for a change. Have a nice evening."

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, I'm honestly too high to stay here, so I'm going home."

"Take care of yourself then, see you around."

"And you also talk back to people you don't like, not caring about their reputation at all. You and Yeji are the only people I know who actually have the guts to pull this off." Chaeryeong explained, as Soobin also joined in.

"I agree. Like, seriously, the whole time I have been on this school, everyone who got into any sort of trouble with bullies seemed to just... suck it up, accept it and get over it. But you don't. I remember how you were in middle school, and I gotta say, you aren't just little Miss Sunshine anymore, which I personally think is pretty awesome."

Lia then grinned, rolling her eyes at him.

"Somebody has to do it after all. People like the dude from yesterday don't deserve to be treated like members of the royal family."

"Uh... Lia?"

And when Lia turned around to face the owner of the voice, she was immediatly greeted with the oh so familiar sight of Shin Ryujin, who actually seemed to be sober again, though it wasn't possible that she actually was, considering the unholy amount of weed she consumed yesterday.