[BONUS] Why did I write this fanfiction?/Will I continue writing?

Gays, Girls, Nonbinary Pals. 👀

Maybe it's a good moment for me to explain how in the world I even got the idea to write a fanfiction that literally revolves around the topic drug abuse, and why this fanfiction actually means so much to me.

Okay, so first of all, it wasn't to romance or fancy the idea of abusing drugs, that wasn't my intention at all, but I already said that in the very first chapter of this book.

As some of you might have already noticed, less and less drugs get consumed by both Ryujin and Lia, and that also has a reason.

It shows my personal experience with drugs of almost any kind, in the fanfiction, it's about weed and alcohol, even though a very important attribute of my personal life is missing, which would be cigarettes.

When I started this fanfiction back in December, I didn't smoke cigarettes, but I had a serious problem with how high my cannabis intake was, and it got me into a lot of trouble honestly, because I knew there were negative sides to it, but I didn't want to see those.

Which definetly wasn't good for both my body and my mental health.

I later noticed how much that actually messed me up, mostly my brain, so I seriously stopped because I started hallucinating and shit.

But, in my humble opinion, I still believe that weed is a more "harmless" drug than alcohol.

But it's also still a drug, so in fact, not harmless at all.

For example, weed can cause schizophrenia, and if your mental health isn't the best, you're even more prone to it.

And guess what, my mental health is not a huge flex, so I was more prone to it anyways, but also, I became super paranoid and anxious.

One time, I started hearing voices of people that weren't even there, or felt how someone touched my shoulder.

I'm very sure that I wasn't addicted to weed, because I was able to immediatly stop doing it, but in that time, I was overdoing it times a million.

So, when I noticed how much weed is fucking with me, I switched over to alcohol.

Dumbest fucking choice I could have ever made, but luckily, I got out of it just fine.

Even though I have to admit that I was probably mentally addicted to alcohol in all honesty.

And I really have to say that I MENTALLY felt better after I drank alcohol and woke up the next morning, but physically, my body was just so done.

The funny thing is, all of that started to change when I met my current boyfriend (see where this might be going?)

His name is Ryan, this will be important for the things I talk about later.

Also, he will probably never read that, and I don't think he really knows that stuff as well, so if he's reading this, hi handsome, you saved me from myself :3

I didn't know that it would change when I started writing this fanfic honestly, because I didn't even know he existed back in December 2020, I first met him in September 2021, and we started dating January 2022.

So, when I met him, I instantly fell for him and that's when I stopped smoking and drinking because I wanted to be with him so badly.

At the beginning of that story, I thought I was just writing a regular fanfiction based of my experiences, but in the end, it became a huge deal, because it started resembling my process of becoming clean.

Some of you may wonder if I will continue writing fanfictions or if I already have plans in the future.

I have to be honest here, at first, it felt really weird for me to even finish this fanfiction in the first place, because when I started writing this, I identified as a cis girl and a lesbian, but I later came out as a bisexual trans man, so I felt a bit uncomfortable with the idea that a dude writes a fanfiction about two girls, you know.

But seeing how so many of you love my work, I had to make a compromise with myself, because I actually do still have a lot of motivation to write and at lest two fanfictions about these two love birds I want to finish.

So, yes, I will probably continue writing, but for my part, I feel really uncomfortable with the idea of writing smut for now.

Maybe that will also change anytime soon, but I don't think I can really imagine it anymore.

But there will obviously still be fluff and angst, especially a lot of fluff :3

Also, I don't know when I will start writing again, because I also graduated this year and have to go to work, and also, I'm trying to get my driving license, so my life is pretty stressful right now ✋🏻

But I can guarantee you that I have plenty of amazing ideas for y'all ^^

So, I think this is all for now, if you have any questions, feel free so ask them here :3

And with that,

stay safe you amazing and wonderful people, have a great day and an awesome life,

keep on slaying queen 💅🏻

-Luka, the bisexual dude who actually graduated and still doesn't believe it 🤌🏻

(Ayy, that's me!!)

(PS: stop second guessing and overthinking yourself. You deserve to feel okay, especially because you've been through so much. You're gonna be okay, I promise)