[47] Paperclips

And one day, all of the sudden, a new video popped up on Lia's Instagram feed.

At the beginning of the video, you could see Lia crying in the bathroom, and naturally, Cardin decided to watch it.

After some more of Lia's cries echoed through the bathroom, there was a jumpcut, Lia obviously now being a bit more calm, before she showed a positive pregnancy test, before she bursted iut in tears again.

"I don't really realize that this is actually happening right now, give me a second..."

She laughed, making Cardin smile at his screen.

"It finally worked... I'm actually pregnant... To give y'all an idea, this is actually my third try and I actually told Ryujin beforehand that I don't think it'll be working out because I felt like I was getting my period, and she was just like 'Yeah, okay, then let's try again someday.' And now, I'm literally just sitting here with a positive test... I never had two lines before..."

Another cut.

"I don't even know who I should tell about it first... Should I tell Ryujin first? I don't know... Maybe I should make a surprise out of it with the others? Gosh, this is hard... Well, I'll figure that out once I calmed down a bit."

Junsu's reaction (my brother)

In this scene, Lia was sitting in a car with her younger brother, Cardin recognized him, but he obviously looked so much older now.

Also, his vibe was a lot more different, he seemed to be more chill and also a bit more confident, even though he didn't say anything just yet.

But he knew that the camera was on the dashboard, because he looked at it for a split second.

"So, where are we heading now? Do you wanna go to Subway or McDonalds?"

"I'm more of a Subway kind of guy, but the choice is all yours."

He smiled, looking back down onto his phone, before Lia suddenly said, "Oh, wait, I still need my sunglasses. Could you please take a look into the glovebox, I think I put them there."

"Yeah, sure."

Lia smirked at the camera while Junsu opened the glovebox, before suddenly, he froze, taking a letter out of it and reading it with wide eyes, before looking back at Lia.

"You're pranking me."

He was laughing, but it was like he was laughing because he couldn't believe it.

"You're pranking me..."

And then, he started laughing and crying at the same time, turning away from the camera.

"Y-You're pranking me..."

"I swear I'm not..."

Then, he bursted into another set of tears, trying to wipe them away, but it obviously didn't work.

Meanwhile, Lia was about to cry too, but instead, she tried to laugh it away.

"Are those tears out of happiness or sadness?"

"H-Happiness..."

Lia then just had to hug him, as he mumbled into her shoulder, "So I'm going to be an actual uncle?"

"Yes, you are. I knew that I was pregnat for about a week now."

He looked at her dumbfounded, before he finally remembered something.

"That's why you didn't drink alcohol at my brithday!"

Lia just bursted out laughing, before Junsu turned his attention to the camera.