[11] Maybe

After a while, all of them placed themselves in a circle inside the living room, playing never have I ever, and somehow, Ryujin and Yeji noticed how similiar they actually were during the game, though they were always drinking at the exact same time.

Also, both of them started getting really tipsy as the game went on.

An hour went by, before all of them decided to do a small break, thinking of more questions to ask.

"Guys, I... I want to ask you something." Kai suddenly interrupter their conversations, now having everyone's attention.

"So, we're all friends here, right?"

All of them nodded, as he continued with, "But we don't really know anything about each other. So... I know all of you are at least tipsy except me and Yuna, so I totally get if you're not the biggest fan of this idea, but... How about we all share an event in our life that changed us as a person or something?"

"We could try it, but with the rule that everyone who doesn't feel comfortable with saying it out loud simply doesn't say anything." Yeonjun added, before all of them nodded acceptantly, even Ryujin, what wasn't like her at all, but she blamed it on the gin.

"Okay, because I suggested it, I will also start. Sooo... When I was around fourteen, my dad died in a car crash. A truck drove into his car with full speed and then... his car rolled down a cliff and into a river."

"Shit, I'm sorry Hyuka..." Yeji muttered carefully, while he just shrugged.

"I'm over it, but it really changed me and my way of thinking to that time. Like, a lot. I learned that I shouldn't take anything or anyone for granted, to be thankful of every second I'm able to be here. Who wants to continue?"

"I'll give it a shot, because my traumatic experience is kind of similar." Taehyun leaned took another sip from his cup, before placing it on the ground.

"My sister was always interested motorcycles. I remember when we were both kids and played around with some toy motorcycles or tried building our own out of sticks and leaves."

He grinned at the memory.

"After she got her driving license, she also started taking part in races and was quite good at them too. One day, she was driving me to school on her bike, it was still dark outside and she really had to focus on the road, when the bike got hit by another car. They later told us the driver was drunk and didn't know what the fuck he was doing, but we could have possibly died that day. I only had a small wound on my head and a twisted ankle, but my sister had broken both of her legs, her right arm, some rips and had many more internal wounds."

"Is she alright now?" Chaeryeong quietly asked, looking over to Taehyun, who smiled at her.

"Yes, but it took her some while to actually start motorcycling again."

"Does... Does anyone have some family related stuff they would like to talk about?" Kai asked mindfully, Lia gulpomg in response, deciding to remain quiet and talk about something different when it was her turn.

"I kind of have, but it's not really about a specific person, it happened to all of us. Two months ago, my parent's house burned down because of an electrical issue. And we were all kind of still inside the house, my parents got burnt on several parts of their bodies and we all inhaled so much smoke that we had to stay in the hospital for two weeks." Yeji explained, as Yuna suddenly butted in.

"Why do all of you have near death experiences, I literally can't think of a single event in my entire life that even comes close to the thing you've experienced."