[13] Windows

There was some sort of tension building up between them, almost like they were getting lost in each others eyes, like they knew exactly what the other one was thinking right in that second.

And Ryujin got a bit worried, though her heart was beating so hard against her chest that it was possible for Lia to hear it, as the room was completely quiet.

She gulped nervously.

"N-No, I don't."

Both of them didn't even notice how close they had gotten together, there were only a few inches left between their lips, which obviously seemed very inviting to Lia, who seemed to be so much calmer than the outsider.

She wasn't.

"What do you want to do then?"

Ryujin couldn't really read the expression on the popular girl's face, it was a mixture between nervousness, excitement, slight teasing, and something Ryujin had never seen on Lia's face.

But she loved that new expression, especially because Lia looked at her like that.

Ryujin's eyes then travelled down to Lia's lips, before she looked back up again, biting her lip while still holding eye contact.

The look on her face was pure want, almost like a tiger watching it's prey ever so carefully.

That's the moment Lia honestly couldn't hold herself back anymore, or at least she didn't want to.

This whole scenario turned her on more than ever, in fact, Ryujin turned her on more than ever, and because of their lack of touch and the weed and alcohol in their system, that feeling extremly intensified and made her more confident, invincible even.

Lia placed her hand on the side of Ryujin's face mindfully, before softly capturing her lips, Ryujin immediatly melting under Lia's touch as she breathed out contentedly, both of them closing their eyes.

And because they were both so turned on right now, they didn't even think a single second about slowing down or stopping.

As soon as they kissed each other, they wanted more, they got addicted to each others touch, and because they were lacking the other one's warmth so much (and the weed made them feel so tingly), they lost all their doubts.

They wanted this.

Their kiss quickly turned into a steamy, yet gentle make out session as they both somehow relaxed under the other one's touch, yet felt more and more heat rising in their bodies with each and every movement of the other one's hands.

Ryujin's hands were on Lia's neck as she pulled her closer, their kisses getting a bit messier as Lia sighed in relieve, her hands wandering to Ryujin's shoulders as she pulled the outsider's jacket down.

And the taller girl let her do that, knowing that her sober self would have reacted the exact same way.

Ryujin then quickly took her jacket off completely, throwing it to the other side of the room while still holding the kiss, tasting the alcohol Lia drank earlier, but she honestly only cared about feeling the girl's hands on her body, which not only felt pleasuring.

It was also really fucking relieving.

Placing her hands on Lia's neck again, Ryujin was now clawing into it gently, but still being mindful not to actually hurt Lia.

As she started to feel very hot and bothered, Lia didn't even hesitate to break the kiss for only a few seconds, both of them breathing heavily, her eyes instantly locking with Ryujin's, suddenly pushing her against the wall behind her carefully.