[14] Mirror

After all of the things that happened yesterday, Ryujin couldn't really help herself to smile the entire time she was in school, even though people were already getting scared.

It wasn't like it didn't suck that her mind didn't let her be together with the girl she liked, but now, she actually had a reason and motivation to work on it, and quite frankly, the fact that Lia was moving in with her was enough to liften her mood up.

Walking down the hallway, her earphones plugged in and deep in her thoughts, she almost suffered a heart attack when someone dragged her into the janitor's closet to her left, as she quickly pulled her earphones out and looked up to the person in front of her.

"Yeji, what-"

"What the hell have you done to Lia?"

Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows at her, before she slowly started to laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know, why the heck is she grinning like she's about to burst into a bunch of flowers?"

"Why do you think I have something to do with that?"

"Well, Miss Shin Ryujin, because you were with her last night."

Ryujin didn't dare to say anything to that totally true statement, as she crossed her arms, waiting for Yeji to continue talking.

Even though she was screaming internally right now.

"And somehow, Soobin brought you her stuff this morning."

"Are you stalking me?"

"Ryujin, we're neighbors. We have been for almost half a year now."

Looking at her expectantly, Ryujin slowly felt how she started getting flustered, not really knowing what to say next.

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"You're blushing!"

"I am NOT."

"So, I guess it's kind of self-explaining what you two did."

Her jaw dropping and her face getting even hotter, Ryujin hoped her body would just vanish right on the spot to avoid that this conversation is going further.

"NO, we didn't!"

"Really?"

Yeji smirked, crossing her arms too and practically staring Ryujin down, before the outsider had to give in.

Yeji isn't someone who just backs down, Ryujin knew that, so even if she kept on denying it now, she was aware that this conversation would be coming back to her sooner or later.

"Fuck, okay, there was something going on, but we didn't..."

The way Ryujin stopped right in the middle of her sentence, her eyes travelling down to the floor with such an unusual helplessness it made Yeji giggle.

"You're so cute. Okay, so... What exactly happened yesterday?"

Ryujin leaned against the wall and slowly sat down on the ground, before sighing, giving in to Yeji's questions.

"She climbed in through my window, and we just sat on my bed, and talked about stuff like... Why I left her party the way I did."

"...Because you got jealous."

"Shut up. And then, she just... kissed me."

Yeji, knowing damn well that this wasn't the first time they had kissed, only shook her head and started muttering something under her breath.