[17] Helpless

SMUT AHEAD!

---

Closing their front door after getting to their house (it wasn't far anyway, they were neighbors after all), the first question Lia had to ask when she faced Ryujin was, "Hey, are you sure everything's okay? What's on your mind?"

She already asked this question when they were still outside, but she didn't get an answer.

Ryujin didn't even look at her, she was completely quiet.

"Nothing else but you and your eyes."

The next expression on Ryujin's face honestly made Lia's heart pound a bit harder in her chest.

She knew that look.

She knew it since the night she climbed in through Ryujin's window.

The outsider stepped closer to her, making Lia bite her lip nervously.

"Jisu, I think I'm ready now. Not only when I'm high, I'm ready at any point of my life to start dating you."

Maybe it was the THC, but when Ryujin whispered the first sentence, Lia's first connection wasn't exactly dating in general.

Also because Ryujin slowly moved closer to her, before Lia's body backed up against the door she just closed.

The taller girl seemed so intimidating and confident right now.

"We don't have to do anything you're not entirely ready for, okay? I'll always wait for you, I don't want you to-"

"I am. I have never been as sure about something as I am now. You're the only one I can see."

Lia was biting her lip again, but not out of nervousness, but because Ryujin's quiet and low voice was more than just attractive, and the way she was basically hovering over Lia, trapping her between her arms, with that look in her eyes that made the popular girl go crazy.

And the only thing she was able to feel after she closed her eyes were Ryujin's lips, the level of intimacy in that kiss slowly becoming higher than both of them put together.

Ryujin's fingertips running down her neck mindfully, the popular let out a soft breath, carefully cuping the taller girl's face.

It all happened just like Lia thought it would happen.

They were now making out in their living room, in the dark, the only thing they were able to hear from afar was the loud music from Yeji's house and them kissing, but after a while, they cut out the music completely, like it didn't even exist.

It started off so carefully, but now, it slowly started getting more intense, more and more want building up inside of them.

It was just the two of them at the moment, the other ones touch being the only thing they could focus on.

The thing Lia loved the most about Ryujin right now was that she lets the smaller girl know how badly she wants to feel her body right now, but is still pretty gentle with her and pays close attention to Lia's body language.

Altough the only thing Lia wanted right now was that Ryujin touches her.

Every hint of a touch was the biggest turn on in the universe, and when Lia clawed into Ryujin's neck carefully, pulling her closer and kissing her back more roughly, the taller girl quickly changed her attitude towards her.

The outsider now took Lia's shirt off in one quick motion, pushing her against the door behind and started kissing her neck, sucking on it, Lia just running her hand through Ryujin's soft hair while she bit her lip, closing her eyes.