[6] Boop

"Hey Lia, what's up? Why did you want to-"

Lia then grabbed both Chaeryeong and Yuna by the collar, shoving them into the janitor's closet right next to them mercilessly, as Soobin just calmly walked inside there with them, before closing the door behind the four of them and turning the lights on.

"Jesus, Lia! What-"

"I'm not straight. I can't be straight. There is literally no way."

"Yeah sis, we know, but what is up with you? What happened?"

Lia sighed as she sat down, staring up to Soobin to answer his question.

"I have a huge freaking crush on Shin Ryujin, that's what happened!"

Then, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Soobin smirked at each other, as they then casually glanced back at Lia, their smirks still visible on their faces.

"Why are you looking at me like that, this is a serious-"

"Lia, calm your butt! We're just grinning because it took you so long to realize that you like her." Yuna stated, before crouching down to her hopeless romantic of a friend.

"You knew?!"

"Of course we did, silly. You're probably the last person to realize that you like her. And also, you weren't exactly subtle. You look like you're about to pass out whenever she smiles at you." Chaeryeong then also crouched down, Soobin actually sitting down on the floor next to her, as Lia just groaned, burying her face inside her knees.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"There isn't much you can actually do about it in the moment. You can just... spend more time with her and look for some sort of signs."

Chaeryeong gently patted her shoulder, as Lia continued with, "But I might not even be her type. We're complete opposites."

"Well, opposites attract, Lia. I want to see more optimism! Girl, she's literally about to break Lisa's neck for the situation earlier, that's a great start!"

"Yeah, Yuna's right! And I mean... She asked you to spend time with her, so stop whining and get your girl!"

Lia gazed up to Soobin and started smiling softly.

"I hope you're right. Thank you, I really needed that."

If only they would have known that right in this moment, Ryujin was talking to Lisa about the exact same topic, maybe Lia would have been a bit more optimistic.

Well, more or less the same topic.

Ryujin wasn't exactly saying that she had a crush on the brunette, but Lisa had a certain feeling in her gut.

They were both standing in front of their lockers, which were luckily almost right next to each other, putting the stuff they needed today inside them.

"Ryujin, I wanted to ask you something."

"Damn, must be really important, considering the fact that you never call me by my first name."

"It might be important for you. But please, be honest with me, alright?"

"Did you kill someone and need my advice? First of all, you will need some hydrochloric acid to get rid of the bodies completely, as far as I know, you should get it from Minho-"

"Ryujin, this is serious."

"Oh, alright. Sorry, I'm listening."

"And you're completely honest with me?"

"I'll try my best."

"Okay, so... Don't you think you're seriously catching feelings for Jisu?"

The way Ryujin was caught completely off guard by that question and instantly frowned was honestly more than enough of an answer for Lisa.