[31] Lost

After another week, at new years eve, most of the people Ryujin and Lia were close to (meaning Hyunjn, Heejin, the boys and the girls) to actually ended up at their house and they were all having a small party there.

Kiara also wanted to join them, but thought that it might be a better idea to stay at home because of the pregnancy and Lisa couldn't make it because she was doing something with Jennie and her family.

It didn't take long until the first people started responding to the question sticker Lia had put in her Instagram story, and while the others were all busy with themselves or did other stuff Lia didn't want to be a part of (mostly because she knew that Beomgyu came up with most of these things), she decided to answer most of the questions she got.

And most of the questions were obviously about Ryujin, or their relationship to each other.

But Lia honestly already expected that, so she answered all the question easily.

While she did that, she also asked herself if she had always been this sarcastic or if Ryujin was rubbing off on her.

What do you think of the rumors regarding Ryujin?

I'm totally supporting it when people talk shit, but I think it's even better when they harass her publicly. No, seriously, stop that crap, or else, I'll scoop your eyes out with a spoon :)

How the hell can you even hang out with her, even though you know exactly what she did and what she's like?

Simple, because as you said, I know what she's like, while you obviously don't. You know nothing about her except the rumors, and assume her whole personality because of it. We all have our own, individual and complex story, and Ryujin is so much more than her rumors, what some of y'all just don't want to see. You want to hate on her so desperatly, probably because you don't know how to handle your own problems and insecurities, so you have to spread those rumors so that you have the confirmation that someone is worse than you. Grow the fuck up.

I love how you're protecting/defending Ryujin from these dumb ass people. She honestly doesn't deserve the hate she's getting online.

Absolutely agreed, nobody does, and the fact that most of these people make shit up almost makes it funny, it probably would be if it wasn't such a serious topic.

"Sis, this was awesome! The door just flew off like it was nothing!"

"I told you it would be epic, do you really think it's my first time putting firecrackers inside a mini fridge?"

"You totally rule, we should do stuff like that more often!"

"Hell yes!"

The fact that Ryujin and Beomgyu were getting along so perfectly right now was a bit scary for all of them, almost terrifying, because everyone knew that both of them are chaotic idiots who like to blow shit up.

When they came back from outside, Yeonjun, Taehyun, Hyunjin, Heejin and Yuna following close behind, they were basically laughing their asses off, Ryujin and Beomgyu even high fived, which made Chaeryeong raise an eyebrow at them.

"Since when do you two get along?"

"Since the second we found out that we both have a passion for destroying things."

"The mini fridge is history, you can count on that!"

Beomgyu was still completely hyped up about what just went down in front of the door, while Ryujin just grinned slightly at his behavior, seeming so casual about it that it almost felt like making kitchen items bite the dust was something she usually does in her freetime.