[37] Remember

Inside the hospital room, Yeji put her hands over her face while sighing.

And Yuna was still sitting next to Lia, holding her hand while looking at her relaxed face, more specificly her closed eyelids.

"I don't think you should have said that."

"Yeah, no kidding, Chaeryeong. Do you think I should go after her?"

"I think you're the last person she wants to see right now."

"Yuna, what do you think?"

Looking over to her friends, Yuna only sighed.

"I don't think that's a good idea. You see, all of this is just so unnecessary. In times like these, we should be there for each other."

"Are you blaming me that she left?"

"No, I don't. I'm talking about all of us in general. I just... want everyone to be kind again."

"Look, Yeji, she'll forgive you one way or another, just give her some time. Once she calmed down, she's a different person."

"...Guys?" Yuna quietly muttered, looking at her friend who was still laying on the hospital bed.

"And what if she hates me now?"

"Guys?"

"Are you crazy? She doesn't hate you! And secretely, even if she is totally cold and distant at the moment, she still cares about us."

"GUYS!"

"God damn it, what-" Now finally turning there attention to Yuna, she was crying, still looking at Lia who now slowly opened her eyes while moving her head.

"Oh shit... OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT! CHAERYEONG, GET A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING!"

"Chill sweetie, she ain't dead..."

Casually walking out of the door, Lia was actually able to try sitting up, which Yeji and Yuna immediatly stopped.

"Hey, lay down, Lia! You need to rest..."

"Jesus christ, what the hell happened? Did I drink too much or some stuff? My head is pounding..."

"What are you talking about? What did you drink?"

"At my party, you know. At my parents house. You were there too! Did I embarrass myself or something? And what about Ryujin? Do you know if she's still mad at me?"

And the way Yuna and Yeji looked at each other, their jaw dropping and their eyes widening made Lia chuckle.

"Was I that bad? Oh god, you gotta tell me what happened!"

---

"So, she appears to be surprisingly fine, except for her memory loss, of course."

"Please tell me that it is possible for her to remember anything for her..."

"It's definetly possible, but we can't be sure about it. Just tell her about everything that happened and maybe, she starts to remember everything one by one. But I have to calm you, amnesia is mostly temporary, but sometimes, it's also permanently."

"Okay, thank you, we will call her girlfriend in a minute and inform her."

Getting back inside the room after talking to the doctor, Yeji witnessed Chaeryeong and Yuna, desperatly trying not to cry so they don't stress Lia, and Lia just being totally confused.

"So, he said that you're fine, I'll call Ryujin and tell her you're awake..."

"Can someone just please explain to me what the hell happened? I don't remember anything from last night... Why is my leg broken? What did I do?"