[5] Dizzy

thisislia

Liked by all

Liked by all.about.yuna and 7.235 others

thisislia Took this picture of me, randomly chilling at @soobins_planet 's place, lol. Love you, bestie. ❤

View all 298 comments
chaery._on._top absolute queen material ❤
soobins_planet lyt, but you can seriously come out of the closet now 😅
official_hwangyeji @soobins_planet lmao pun intended

---

"SOOBIN, CAN'T YOU MOVE A BIT FASTER?!"

"EXCUSE ME?! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO SLEPT IN!"

Back in middle school, Soobin and Lia often had sleepovers at Soobin's place, where they would basically just stay up all night and play video games, and that was also the reason Lia was so dangerously good at most games, even if she might not look like it, she could easily beat all of the stoners in their class in almost every game in the blink of an eye.

So, because they were getting closer again, they decided to do another sleepover, and not a single thing had changed.

Soobin still sucked at Mario Party.

But somehow, they forgot that they had to go to school the next day, so Soobin's mom actually had to bust them out of bed.

That's why they were now running to school like absolute maniacs.

"WELL, I'M SORRY, BUT YOU WANTED TO TALK UNTIL TWO AM!"

"BECAUSE YOU NEEDED DATING ADVICE!"

"YOU WISH! I THINK I'M ABLE TO HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH RYU-"

---

"Lisa, I suck at this kind of stuff..."

"Yeah, Shin, so I've noticed. Have you tried talking to her instead of drooling every time you see her?"

Calmly making their way to the school (they still had plenty of time left anyway), Lisa was actually the first one who initiated the oh so famous "How to talk to your crush" talk, because she saw how much Ryujin was struggling to express her feelings.

Lisa also texted her yesterday, and after a while, both of them noticed that they were actually pretty similiar, so they became something like friends.

At least Ryujin was now confident enough to talk to Lisa about this.

"Hey, I'm not drooling! And I don't even know if I have a crush on her, I just think that she's pretty, kind, and really adorable."

"Okay, then let me come to a conclusion. I diagnose you with gay. You are gay and have a crush on her."

"Oh, shut up!"

Punching her upper arm, Ryujin chuckled gently, when suddenly, they both heard loud voices from behind them, which were getting closer and closer really fast.