Support

Colleens PoV

Those 3 days went by in a flash. Before I knew it, Chris, Rachel, and I,  were in a car, heading to Las Vegas. I had the worst morning sickness all morning, but I am feeling a little better now. I am also very nervous of how the crowd will react, and how I will react. The worst thing possible is if I just start crying in the middle of everything. Or if.... no I can't think about that.. that will surely ruin my career. 

Rachels PoV

I could tell we are all very nervous, Colleen especially. But she has no reason not to be. 

When we arrived at the hotel, the entrance was loaded with fans. We were shocked because this usually doesn't happen. They all ran to us screaming with joy and hugs. Then the hotel staff came out and let us get through. Colleen looked so happy, I have never actually seen her this happy in a while. We made our way inside, and settled down in the room. I started vlogging as I was getting ready for the show which was in three hours. Then we went to the theater and began setting the stage and doing sound check. Before we knew it, it was time to start the show.

Colleens PoV

It was the biggest crowd ever. There were over 2000 people there, with standing room only. The lights dimmed, which was my cue to step out. The crowd went wild, as they all said together, "WE LOVE YOU COLLEEN!" I made my way to the microphone, and began my little speech. I had to pause between every line for their spontaneous cheers.  After I said the dedication, the music started. I was going to sing All of Me, and it was my first time singing it solo.

Rachels PoV

Everyone backstage was in tears, not knowing that she was dedicating the show to Joshua, and that she was going to sing All of Me. She was tearing up too, obviously.  After the song, she sang a querky song, while changing into Miranda. The rest of the show was outstanding and went without a hitch. The meet n greet was extremely supportive and amazing. I hope this really emotionally helped Colleen and the rest of the Ballinger family.

There you go! In the next chapter, there will be a time lapse. Which chapter was your favorite so far? Leave a comment! Thank you!