Depression at its Finest

Rachels PoV

"Okay" Colleen choked out. I helped her up, and walked her to her bed.  "Hey, if you neeed me, i'll be here." Colleen nodded. She looked like a useless little kid. Her body was clamy, she was still shaking with the saddest facial expression. I walked over to the couch and tried to go to sleep even though it was pointless.

Colleens PoV

As Rachel tucked me into bed, I realized how bad she must feel to see me like this. But there was nothing I could do about it. Sadness has taken over me and i will probably never go back. I always hated sleeping by myself, but now i guess i have to get used to it. I wanted to talk to Rachel, but i don't know what to say.  Really, i just want a hug. "Rachel" I yelled, and she was in the room in a second. I got up and hugged her. We were both in tears and i asked her to sleep with me.  I couldnt help it, by crying myself to sleep.

(The next morning)

Rachels PoV

I woke up early so i could make breakfast for colleen and myself. In a half hour or so Colleen dragged herself out of bed and curled up on the couch. I served breakfast and then I knew I had to ask Colleen the question "So, i know you dont want to think about it, but what are we going to tell the viewers?" There was a long pause but she finally said, " I will tell them." "Really?!" "Yeah, I will today."  After breakfast, Christopher, Mom, and Dad came over to discuss the funeral.  Colleen hid in her room as we all guessed she would.