Oh please, Noah

Colleens PoV

Today couldnt have gone any worse. My baby is in the ICU.  My whole family is waiting outside, and I am still in pain from the tearing.  But if my baby doesnt live... there will be no meaning in any of this.... no meaning in my life. I got taken into surgery, to get stitches for the torn skin, and to relieve the pinch nerve.

Rachels PoV

This day has been the worst night ever. The baby is an inch away from death and emotionally, so is Colleen. I can't even picture what she is going through right now.  She must be in so much pain. And I can't do anything about it.  The whole family is here, waiting impatiently and crying. Finally, one of the babys doctor came back and reported that the baby was fine.   Woah, what a relief,  the whole family sighed. Colleen came back in a few minutes and was put back in her room, we entered and told her about the baby. "Can I see him?", she wimpered.  A couple minutes later, a small baby boy was being cradled in Colleens arms.

Colleens PoV

"Oh my God, Rachel, it has all of his fingers and toes, its perfectly fine.." I said while tears of joy ran down my face. I looked at the baby, the glorious, miracle baby.     I cried, while realizing it had the same eyes, mouth, nose, hair,  almost everything, reseambled Joshua.  I held him close, thanking Josh that he protected our little Noah.

Yeah, I couldn't leave you guys at a cliffhanger.  This isn't the end,  to be honest the ending is waayyyy better :)   Feedback please?