Accident

Rachels PoV

We weren't going to have the wedding for a while, not until Colleen gives birth and gets situated. I am always constantly worrying about that girl, but since we shot that video the other day, I could tell she is getting better.

Colleens PoV

Rachel was going to be here any second as I got all my stuff together to go to the hospital for the first ultrasound.  When she arrived,  I ran up to her and congratulated her. She showed me the ring and it was stunning. We got in her car and went to the hospital.  It was heavily raining outside, so it was kind of depressing. When we got there though I started to get really excited. I always dreamed of this day, but of course it was with Josh.  But I know Josh is watching over me right now, and that's all I need.  We stepped in the room, and in a half hour, he told us the results.  Its a boy! And he is very healthy! Ah, I'm so relieved!  Rachel hugged me, and i started to cry again. Tears of joy, as I was so happy to be carrying Josh and I's healthy little boy.  We walked out of the hospital and got in the car.  We were on the highway, and all i saw was this huge car swerving into us! Rachel tried to swerve away but we were too late I started screaming as the car, flipped down the  side of the road, Rachel swung her body on mine, and the last thing I remember was blood.  Rachel's blood.

I might be done for the night. Sorry to leave you guys at a cliffhanger. Maybe you guys can persuade me to post the next chapter ;)