The Birth

Rachels PoV

We finally,  after a terrible 20 minutes of sitting in traffic, made it to the hospital.  Colleen was screamimg with tears, and I was frantically speaking with the nurse. 

Colleens PoV

Ahhh,  I was in so much pain.  I got wheeled away to my room, Rachel racing after me.  I got situated in my bed and the doctors ran some tests.  "10 hours!!, WHAT!!!", they told me I had to wait 10 hours in labor until I can start pushing!  Ahhhhhh......, Rachel was calling the family as I cleneched my stomach, attempting to get through another contraction. "Colleen, dont put much pressure on your stomach, there seems to be a pinch nerve next to the womb",the doctor told me.  "What!, will it effect the birth", Rachel answered. "It might make the contractions and birth more painful, but no harm done to the baby." "Oh just great," I said sarcastically. "Isn't childbirth hard enough!", I muttered angrily as another contraction approached. 

Rachels PoV

I hated seeing Colleen in so much pain. I didn't really know what to do, I was just trying to calm her down. She was screaming because of that pinch nerve, and then she cried, it was just a whole lot of emotions that were hard to deal with.  The family came a few hours later, said good luck to Colleen, then had to wait outside. The ten hours went by slowly and painfully, until, finally, it was time to push.

Colleens PoV

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!", I yelled as I got through my last contraction. Everything was so blurry after that. The doctors were surrounding me and told me when to push.  It was terrible, the pain, the nervousness, and I felt alone, without Josh being here next to me. "JOSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!", I screamed in tears, as I started pushing.  Rachel was trying to calm me down, then everything went black. 

Ugh, sorry this is so bad and late, I had this all written out yesterday, and then it got deleted :(     almost at 1.5k reads though!!!!!  Thank you!