Him

Rachels PoV

R: WHAT, He is dead!

D: No, he is just in a coma

R: The police told us he was dead at the scene

D: Yes, they thought he was dead, but when Josh was taken for an autopsy, they found out he was just in a really bad coma. He stayed at a secluded, private hospital until he was sent to us.

I am completely speechless.  All these years he has been in a coma! Colleen was watching my expression.

D: Hello?
R: "Uh.. so why didnt we know?", I barely choked out
D: He was most likely going to die when the coma was discovered and the police didnt want to report their mistake.
R: Thats... Thats crazy.
D: Well, if you would like, you may visit Josh whenever.
R: We'll be there soon.

I put the phone on the table. Colleen was staring at me, looking concerned. "Uh... Josh.... is.. isnt dead."  Her jaw dropped. She started shaking, as I went over to hold her. "He.. he is in... a coma... and at New York." "Whaaa", she said  "Do you want to go visit him?"   She was speechless, I took that as a yes.

Colleens PoV

My mind was racing as I gathered Noahs and my things to go to New York.  We were dropping Noah off at my mom's then going to the airport.   Oh god....... Josh.... he is gonna be there....in a coma. The drive was silent, as expected, and so was the plane ride.  I stared out the window in despair thinking about him and all the great memories we had together.  Before i knew it, we arrived in New York and were waiting for a taxi. "Rachel?" "What is it?"  "Im so scared...", I said while tears started. My heart was racing, head was pounding, I feel as if this isnt real, "I know", Rachel said. We arrived at the hospital that he was supposed to be at.  We didnt even know if he is going to be here. But sure enough, when walked in the room, he was there. I saw a face that I thought I would never see again.

There you go.  This is really crazy. Enough said.