Colleen No!

Colleens PoV

I was still on the apartment floor when they left, barely having the strength to get up. I walked over to the kitchen, got myself some water, while looking at the pictures of josh and I on the fridge.  I glanced over at the knife set, but i know josh would hate me if i did that.   Everything has been racing through my mind and i dont know what to do. My life was over. I cant even think of telling this to the camera, or dressing up as Miranda ever again. What am i supposed to do for money? I can never date again. "Oh, Josh, why did you have to leave me" I screamed, falling on the floor again just crying. I looked at the knife set again and took out the biggest knife. I thought of josh, and how happy i was just yestereday. I fell on the floor with the knife still in my hand.  "Colleen!" Rachel bursted through the door, ran over to me, snatched the knife and put it on the counter.       " What are you thinking!, Stop!", Rachel screamed.

Rachels PoV

I raced back into her apartment, after hearing what mom said, and found Colleen sitting on the floor with a knife in her hand. Fear controlled my body, as I took the knife away from her and yelled at her.  "You can't do this to yourself!", i screamed with tears running down my face. I sat close to her on the floor. "Colleen, I understand what you are going through, its terrible, but that wouldnt solve anything." "I am going to stay overnight, okay?"