I love you

Colleens PoV

There he was. The blank face I was staring at for the past 3 years. Doctors were trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear anything over the noise of my racing mind and my beating heart. All I heard was, "Ma'am, we detected a movement a couple hours ago."  I cried and cried, I was a wreck.  I went next to him, and put my head on his thin, bony chest.  I listened to his heart beat, praying and praying. Everything around me was a blur.  Then I looked at him, and he miraculously opened his mouth. All the doctors around me were barging in, taking control. "JOSH!!!!!!!",  I screamed helplessly. This is all happening to fast, my brain can't process it.

Josh's PoV

I slowly opened my goopy eyes and the first thing I saw was the love of my life, in tears. She... looked so different, her face looked as if she had been crying for ages. She lost a lot of weight.  Was this really the girl I have been spending my life with? I tried to remember my last thought. I... I was driving... and a car swerved into me.... then everything just went black.  Oh no, was I in a coma?! "Co...Colleen...", I barely got out. I tried lifting my arm to comfort her, I noticed how weak and thin my arm was, which frightened me. I put my arm on her back, and she was shaking so hard. I cant even imagine what she has been through.

Colleens PoV

"Co...Colleen", he said. That was a voice I thought I would never hear in the rest of my life. I was shaking, crying, my heart was pounding, all of these emotions were taking control of me. He then raised his thin, weak arm, and placed it on my back, and I am speechless, but I managed to get out, "Josh.... I love you" "I..I love you too", he barely got out.  I kissed him, and for the first time in 3 years, he kissed back.

This isn't the end of the story!!!  There is probably going to be 2-4 chapters after this! I don't really know but how many more chapters do you guys want and what do you want to see happen in them?!?! Comment please!! Thank you so much!!