Colleen is....????

Colleen's PoV

After Rachel uploaded the video, my phone was going wild. I picked it up and started reading the comments which really helped emotionally. I started getting messages from other youtubers and celebrites. I turned off my phone, I started writing my speech. It got interrupted as I suddenly felt like throwing up.

Rachels PoV

I was horrified when Colleen got up and was racing toward the bathroom.  I ran after her, knocking on the bathroom door.  I opened the door and she was vomiting in the toliet. I rushed over to her and held her hair and rubbed her back. When she was done I gave her a towel. She muttered, " I dont know what happened, all of a sudden i felt like throwing up." "Okay, that's alright" I helped her stand and asked her if she needed anything. " Just some water please" 

Colleens PoV

As Rachel walked away, I ran up and locked the door. I rubished through the cabinet looking for ths pregnancy tests I had bought a couple months ago. I tried the test, and it said I,  I was positive.

I tried another one, hoping the first one was a mistake, but it wasn't. I am pregnant.

Rachel PoV

I pounded on the locked door and yelling to Colleen. When she finally opened the door, she was standing with a pregnancy test in her hands. She was shaking and staring at the test, and stuttered out, " I'm... I'm... preg...pregnant". "What!" I yelled. She showed me the tests and surely enough, they were both positive.