Finally

Rachels PoV

It was two weeks before Colleens due date. I was freaking out, but she was surprisingly calm. She was staying at my place so I could constantly watch her. The days went by slowly, and there was no sign of the baby.

Colleens PoV

Ah...., tommorrow is the due date. I am really nervous but dont want to express it. "I just want this baby out of me!", I whined. I'm so sick and tired of throwing up each morning and lugging around extra pounds.

the next day

Finally the due date. I had the bags packed and all I did that day was sit on the couch, expecting something to happen. And of course, nothing did. Ah!!! I'm about to go crazy! The nervousness and the anxiety is building up from the wait. Rachel has been extra crazy as she constantly "stalks" me to make sure I am doing alright. Sometimes it can get annoying, but it just shows how much she cares.

1 week later

"What the fuck?", I said. I never been so anxious in my life. Its a whole week past my due date. Rachel knows how much I am pissed. She looks terrible too because she probably hasn't been sleeping just like me. All of a sudden I collapse on the floor with striking pain. Rachel ran over, and I was then in a puddle. "My water broke!" I yelled, clenching my stomach. "Its about goddamn time!", she laughed, helping me up. "Let's go!", she happily yelled. Of course there was traffic, as I was sitting in the backseat, practically dying. "Ahhh, Racheeelll, how much longer, I didnt think it would hurt this badddd.", I cried, I was in so much pain I could barely speak.

This chapter was kinda all over the place. But it still got the point a cross. I am so nervous about writing because I think I am too exicted for the ending!!!!!