Colleen's Question

Colleens PoV

Rachel grabbed my arm and we got in her car. She told me to call Mom. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. "Mom, I'm probably pregnant."

"WHAT!" "I know, Rachel is driving me to the hospital."  "Ok, i will be there as soon as possible."

Rachel was driving very fast, she looked like she couldnt process what was happening, and tears were running down her face. "Colleen, are you going to keep the baby?"   "Of course I am, maybe this could be a good thing, it is something i have of his that i will never forget"  There was a long pause, but Rachel finally said "Okay." We pulled into the hospital, Rachel grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the building.

Rachels PoV

" My sister thinks she is pregnant"

"Okay we will have a doctor for you in no time, can you please fill out this?" She handed me papers, and I went over to sit with Colleen.  I tried to comfort Colleen, because I could tell negative questions were wondering in her mind. Then thw doctor called us and we followed him.  They took Colleen in a normal doctors room and ran some tests. It seemed like eternity for them to come back with the results. But finally, they confirmed that Colleen was 3 weeks pregnant. I stepped out with the doctor and told him what happened to Colleen's fiancé. I asked him for tips, and he recommended a psychologist.  I went back into the doctors room and Colleen was crying.