Maybe Someday

Rachels PoV

The paramedics rushed in as I pulled Colleen back, she was so, so hopeless at this moment, she stumbled, almost falling in my arms, staring at Josh. The doctors were electrically shocking him.  It was so painful to watch.

Colleens PoV

All I wanted to do was to crawl in a corner and die. Everything was going to fast, I.. I... just need a break.  I couldn't make sense of any of this. Then, it all went black.

Rachels PoV

Oh shit, Colleen just passed out.  I put her on the chair and throw a glass of water at her face. It startlingly woke her, as she then just broke into tears, remembering what is happening.  Thank god, Josh's heart beat came back.  The doctors said it was the third time this happened.   That is so terrible.

Colleens PoV

Josh.... Josh the love of my life... is dying... again.  How can I go through with this?!  He only has 30% chance of waking up again, what am I supposed to do? I can't just stay in New York forever, watching him.  So many questions are rushing through my brain.  I walk back over to his bed and my body just falls on top of his. I'm so glad that I can see him one last time and properly say goodbye. Maybe someday he will be able to see me too.

Almost at 2k reads!! Thats so frekin amazing!!  How are you likimg ths story?