Disappear

Colleens PoV

C:  Matt, Rachel and I...  got in a car accident.
M: Oh my god, are you guys okay??!!
C: Im fine, because Rachel flung her body on too of mine and protected me!
M: Oh, is she.... is she alright?
C: I dont know, Matt,... I dont know.
M: I'll be there in a few minutes.

Oh, Oh Rachel, you better live, I dont know what I would do without you. You helped me so much, you just saved my life! I could do nothing to repay you. My hands were in my face as I prayed with tears running  down my cheeks. Matt ran inside and he came over to me and, together, we  prayed for Rachel.  The time finally came when the doctors let us see her. She was conscious and teary eyed.  Matt ran over to her and kissed her, as I went to the other side and looked at her body. She had stitches in her back, surgery on her hand, and various parts on her body were wrapped. "Rachel... you.. you.. dont deserve thiss.... It.. It should have been me.." I choked out.  "Colleen...that baby would have died instantly. I can't let you suffer anymore."  "Oh, Rachelll..." I hugged her and went outside to leave her and Matt alone.  I went back in the waiting room and cried.  But we are lucky, the police said that Rachel should have died in such a bad accident.  They also said she really had guts for what she did for me, and that my baby would have died if she wasn't covering it.Matt then took me home and I cried myself to sleep again. Just when I found some hope for the future, it just had to disappear.

Almost at 500 reads!!!!! Omg!! Please give feedback!!