Cookies?

Rachels PoV

We gathered in the living room, with a depressing tense going around. Chris was the first to speak, saying, " I contacted the police and they said that Josh lost control of the car and fell down a steep hill and was dead when they found him." We could here Colleen crying  from her room in the background. We started discussing dates for the funeral, when Colleen came out and stated, "I want to read at the funeral." We were all in complete shock after she said that, so I walked over to her, holding onto her arms, "Are you sure?". She nodded, and sat down in a chair in the kitchen. We then settled on a date and everyone got up and hugged Colleen and said their condolances.  After they left Colleen washed her face and asked me to help her film her video. Without hesitation I agreed, and started setting up an area with a box of tissues nearby. She sat down, stared at the camera, and then began. " Hello everybody, something terrible happened. (Long break) Josh, got in a car accident.... an.. and died." She was already in tears, but continued on, " I really don't know what I am going to do now, as you can probably tell, i'm a mess... But this video is just to let you know i might be gone for a while, on here and as Miranda... i'm sorry." (end of video) after i turned the camera off, she held her hands up to her face and cried a lot more. I edited the video, and posted it, and in only a few seconds, her phone was flooded with messages.