Chapter 18: Family

GUN POV

I woke up leaning and hugging P'Off's chest. I blinked a couple of times and stared at his face.

For a long time I wished to see and be with the man in my dreams, I still can't believe that he is with me now and he is also determined to protect me as I want to protect him.

He takes care of me and I feel he loves me. It feels good to feel like this. I was getting up carefully with my hands when, suddenly a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

I turned around and P'Off was still asleep but he did not want to let me go when he hugged me, so I get it off slowly on my waist and dressed. I'm a little hesitant to walk because of what we did last night.

My whole face turns red every time I remember what happened last night, how he got jealous and the things that what we did.

I went downstairs and saw one of P'Off's maid.

"Hello Sir, I am the Head of the maids here. How may I help you?." She said.

"Oh, don't call me Sir. Just call me Gun, and will you tell me where the kitchen is? I want to cook something." I requested.

"Oh Sir, but I'm not allowed to call you on your name. Khun Off will get mad. And come here sir, follow me. I'll show you the kitchen." She answered.

"No, just call me Gun, I will handle P'Off okay?." I begged.

"Oh, okay Si- Gun. Follow me Gun so the next time you will come here you're familiar na.." She said and walked.

"Okay." I smiled.

I followed her, while walking we passed the living area and I saw their family picture placed in a large frame. I stopped for a moment and looked at the big picture.

P'Off is obviously still young here and he has a little girl with him who looks almost the same age and face as him. I think maybe they are only about 5 yrs old in this photo.

P'Off and the girl were in the middle, P'Off's mom and dad were standing behind them. When I got back to reality I quickly followed the maid because she seemed to have left me.

This house of P'Off's is too big for the two of them and his niece. When we arrived the maid left and I started cooking.

OFF POV

I was in a deep sleep when I feel nothing besides me. I woke up, and saw nothing. I got nervous when Gun is not with me. No, no, no he's here with me last night and sleep with me. Beside me. There's no way he's outta here.

"Where's Gun?." I frowned.

I fastly put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, take a bath and walked downstair and asked one of my maids.

"Did you see the guy I brought here with me the last day?." I asked.

"Oh Khun Off, is it Gun?." She asked.

"Ehem, what did you say?." My eyebrow raised.

"Oh sorry Khun Off, Sir Gun said to me that he doesn't want to be called Sir and prefer his name." She reasoned.

"Okay, okay. By the way where he is?." I asked.

"He's at the kitchen Khun Off." She said.

I nod at her and went to the kitchen. I saw Gun quietly cooking. I observed that he is wearing my white t-shirt and a short that really eat his body because all of my clothes are 3x bigger that his.

And I observed that he is having a hard time to walked. Maybe I punish him too hard last night. I smirked and walked towards to him, I put my arms around his waist, he got scared a little and it made me smile.