Epilogue: The Man of My Reality

GUN POV

I am here at our terrace resting after a long day work in our company. I am sitting pretty here when I realized something. Today is me and Papii's fourth anniversary as a married couple.  I smiled selflessly. I don’t know how we achieved such a long relationship like this, all we know is that we love each other so much and that’s all we hold on to. Now that we have been married for four years, neither I nor Papii have lacked anything in each other.And if something lacked in things, the other one fills it. It is a pleasure to remember the day we accepted each other in the presence of God.

Flashback...

My heartbeat is very strong especially today because today is the day that Papii and I have been waiting for the longest. The day of our wedding. In the four months we have been taking care of and preparing for this wedding, this is it. The biggest wish of our lives is about to come true, to get married.

I'm here now at the hotel we checked in, Papii and I have a separate room. I'm having my make up now but I'm all sweating and my chest is pounding. I feel different emotions like, I'm happy, excited, nervous and more. I didn’t even know what I was supposed to feel, but there was only one thing I had to do. It was to enjoy and cherish every moment on our wedding day.

When I finished my make up, I was going to get dressed. I saw a white suit paired with a black neck tie, white formal trousers and black silk shoes displayed in the room of mine. When I finished dressing I took a deep breath because we were going to the venue.

When we arrived at the wedding venue, I was sent right behind the door because the wedding would start soon. I saw Pops and Pim smiling as they approached me. When they got close to me, Pim hugged me as well as Pops.

"Congratulations P'Gun." Pim said and hugs me.

"Thank you Pim." I said with a teary eyes.

"Oh P'Gun, don't cry first. Your wedding hasn't started yet, you'll make up will be a big mess if you cry now and maybe later when P'Off sees you having a messy make up he will laugh at you hilarious." Pim teased me.

I laughed at her and turned to Pops when I heard him cough. I smiled.

"My eldest is getting married. My two children are married. Just how fast the time goes by." Pops said and sighed.

"Even though Pim and I are married, we will never leave you Pops because you are the only Pops we have. Isn't it Pim ?." I said.

"Yeah Pops, and don't you want to have more grandchildren?" Pim said and chuckled.

"Oh yes I want more grand childrens, so now let's get ready so that your older brother can get married and give me handsome and beautiful grandchildrens." Pops said and laughed.

"But no jokes son, Congratulations, I'm happy yo see you happy. Pops is just here next to you and next to the both of you." Pops said then kissed our top heads.

And we get ready because the ceremony is about to begin. One by one we were called in and Pops and I were the last. When I heard the organ play, my heart started beating fast again. The big door opened and I saw in the distance and in front of the altar the person I loved the most, Papii.

We slowly walked closer to the altar as my tears slowly flowed.I am so happy today so my tears are constantly dripping, I also saw that Papii was already in tears so I smiled at him. When we were honest, Pops gave my hand to Papii and we faced the altar at the same time. The ceremony has already started and is going well.