NEW STORIES

This book has come to an end but I know another book will start. Thank you for supporting my first ever BL Book. Thank you for the patience and understanding y'all gave to me as I was being busy in my studies and some stuffs. I'll promise I will work more harder on my upcoming stories.

Here are my some of my upcoming stories:

Story #1:

THE FORCED LIFE(TayNew)

THE FORCED LIFE
(TayNew)

What is the meaning of LIFE to you?

For me, life is all about obeying my parents. Because they know better what is good and can be bad for their children. Because I obey them I follow everything they want me to do or dream. But sometimes because we are bored and do nothing new in life, we try new things in our lives. It's just that when you try other things you do want to try, but it's something that your parents don't like.

But how come they have so much control over your life that they want to marry you to another man you don't even know and haven't seen yet?

Will you agree?

I am New Thitiphoom, and my parents have held my neck for most of my life.

By this time?

Will I still follow them?

_________________________________________

Story #2:

CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE(OFFGUN)

CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE
(OFFGUN)

Others said love is fun, memorable and unexplainable. They always said that if you love a person you can't explain why you love them, it's just like it pops up in there and need to enjoy and follow it because it can makes you happy, feel safe and contented in your life.

But why my love is like this? All of they are saying, nothing happens on me. I didn't feel happiness because I always feel sadness. I can't call it a memorable moments because it's all horrible, I didn't  feel enjoy it because I always feel pain and the most painful part is I'm inlove with but he's not.

I am Gun and I fall in love with my best friend Off, but he just always sees me if he needs me. I don't know why and how I fall for him but I am sure that I love him. As time goes by, I realized that he can't be mine and saw myself being CRAZY and STUPID because of LOVE.

Can I really move on, on him?

_________________________________________

I don't know when will I publish the CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE Book because I might start The Forced Life first, and the prologue of it will be published next week. I hope you all understand that❤️

Again Thank you so much for the votes, reads, and comments. And please follow my account, vote and support my upcoming stories. Thankyouuu❤️