Chapter 19: Needed

GUN POV

After a little moment with Nirin and put her to her room, I will went to Papiii's room to say that I needed to go home today, because I don't go home for a day, so maybe my unit is now a mess and tommorow is sunday.

"Papiii, I will go back to my unit today." I said.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why?." He asked.

" I needed to go home, because I'm sure that my unit was a whole mess right now and Pim will visit me tommorow." I explained.

"I can order someone to clean your unit. And about Pim, she can go here to visit you that's not a problem to me." He answered.

"Oh No Papii, Pim and I leave every Sunday. You know? Sibling day. And I will not allow anyone that I don't even know to step on my unit." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay, but for a two condition." He grinned.

"What condition Papii?." I asked.

"First you will agree to me take you on a date." He smirked like he's commanding.

"You know I will agree to you Papii." I smile and winked at him.

"And second..." He stopped for a moment.

"And second what?." I asked.

"You will attend a training starting next week." He said with a stern voice.

"Oka-wait! What?!." I shockingly shouted.

"You will attend a training." He repeated.

"What? Wai-wait a second Mr. Jumpol. You don't have rights to just order me what you want me to do. I don't want to do that training stuffs that you are saying." I exclaimed and rolls my eyes.

"Okay so, just tell Pim my address tommorow. And don't go outside." He said and winked.

"Wait?! What?! Your not gonna do this to me Papii." I whined.

"I gave you choices Gun, you just need to choose." He said straight.

"Ugh!! This is crazy!!! Papiii!!!." I whined.

"Yeah, so choose." He said and winked at me.

"Give me a nice reason to take that bullshit." I exclaimed and raised my eyebrows.

"You want the lie one or the truth one?." He teasingly asked.

"The truth Papiii." I said straight to his eyes.

"Okay, I want you to take a training because I'm not always at your side Gun.  You know I'm a secret agent, and my agency was the most well-known agency in asia.

Other cases that has some crazy people wanted to get revenge to us, because we do the right thing and gave their victims justice. Gun, we don't know who will our enemies will be. And if they will know you, they will hurt you.

Gun, I know this is hard for you. But we promise that we will protect each other, but my point here Gun is how will you protect me if you can't yourself. Gun, your my weakness, I can't let myself something happens to you without even doing to protect yourself when your not with me.

I don't want you to get hurt and I don't want you to hurt others too, but if this is the right thing to do so I can calm myself even though I don't see you. You have yourself Gun.

I want you to do this for yourself Gun. I know you're not this kind of person that just ready to punched people, but Gun please just think this as your self protection if something happens and this is what the right thing to do.