Chapter 11: Ceo

GUN POV

It's been a week since that incident happened. And I keep myself trying to get over about what happened on that day. I was eating alone my breakfast when my phone rang and I saw P'Tay's name so I answered it.

"Hello Nong Gun, I missed to annoy you so much." He said and laugh.

"I missed being annoyed too P'Tay." I said.

"By the way Gun, I didn't realize that I haven't met you for a week. I'm so sorry about that I'm too busy about work and my wife is pregnant." He said.

"Oh my god P'Tay is that true?!." I surprisingly said.

"Yes Nong Gun, my wife is pregnant." He claimed.

"Congratulations P'Tay, your gonna be a best dad I promise." I said.

"I hope so Gun, and Gun why didn't you contact me on these past days." He asked.

"Oh I was at my short vacation P'Tay, you know just to have a calm and peaceful mind." I lied.

"But if you want to do that you will say or even called just to inform me. I was worried about you Nong Gun." He said.

"I just need some space from the reality P'Tay, you know I have been stressing out and struggling about the company." I said.

"Are you sure that it's all about the company, but my guts said it's not only the company. Maybe SOMEONE is bothering you." He suspiciously said.

"Oh come P'Tay, you know me it's just only pure company. I promised." I said.

"Oh well you said, it's only the COMPANY." He laughed.

"Aish P'Tay, please stop teasing me okay. By the way P'Tay why did you call me?". I asked.

"I was going to say that Uncle John said that he needs you to come to your company. He said he has some business to talk with you." He said.

"Oh okay, but why did Pops called you if he had my number.?." I asked.

"That's the thing Gun, he called me with a coldness in his voice like his ordering me to tell you about that. And it scares me a little though." He explained.

"Hm... Why did Pops do that? Um.. P'Tay did Pops said what time we will meet?." I asked again.

"He said meet him at his office, 12 noon and you should wear a formal clothes. That's what uncle said to me." He said.

"Okay, maybe P'Tay something important came up that's why Pops needs me." I asked.

"I hope so Gun, I need to go na Gun. Me and my wife has an appointment with the doctor. I need to go bye." He said.

"Okay P'Tay." I said and hang up the phone.

"I was wondering, why Pops didn't called me. He has my number though." I whispered and sighed.

After an hour I was preparing my clothes and things that I need to get, before I went to our company. I was about to leave my unit, when I saw the notification from my email. I saw in the email that the O.J.A company refuse our invitation. My heart beats faster. I tried to call P'Off many times, but his not answering his phone. I give up and decided to leave. I was driving while thinking about P'Off. He said he want to be with our company. I hope it doesn't get affected of what happened in our personal lives.

I arrived in our company and get in. All the employees who saw me while entering bowed at me and I just replied a simple smile. I straightly went to my father's office. I knocked at the door and get inside. Pops was seating in the chair and has a serious face.

"Hello Pops, why did you want to meet me?." I asked.

"Gun mind if you want to tell me something?." He said.

"Um... I don't have anything to say to you Pops." I answered.

I was shocked when Pops slammed the desk and went in front of me. Now you can see his anger. He slapped me.

"What did you do son?! Do you know that Mr. Jumpol refused our invitation to him?! Do you know how much helped that he can give us, to the company. But it suddenly disappear". Pops shouted at my face.

"Son, you know why I'm mad?! Because you let your personal life mess our business life." Pops added

I was shock. Did he know what happened? I was crying right now.

"I know what's going on with you too, but don't you even think that it not can only mess you? It can mess up our business too." Pops said.

"I'm sorry Pops, I didn't mean this to happen. It's just I can't control my emotions and do the thing. Pops please forgive me." I begged.

I keep crying and keep calming myself when Pops suddenly spoke.

"I don't know, but you disappointed me son. Time can heal and disappear my anger at you, but I want you to learn about your mistake... that not really your mistake." He seriously said.

"Starting tomorrow I want you to manage our company. You will be the new Ceo of this company. You will never have a secretary. I want you to report every single transaction that will happen." He ordered.

"But Pop-." I whined but Pops cut my words.

"No buts Gun, do you want me to get mad at you that much huh? If you don't, then come back here tomorrow and I will introduce you to all our employees as our new ceo." He ordered.

"Yes Pops, I will do it. Just forgive me Pops." I said while I lower my head.

"Good for you then. Now just rest and enjoy your last day, and you will start your work tomorrow. See you son." He said and get back at his seat.

"Yes pops. See you tomorrow too pops." I said and leave the company.

I decided to go home and just locked myself in my room. Laying in my bed, while thinking about what happened earlier. I was just glad that pops just slapped and made a me a ceo as a punishment. I really think when I saw his face earlier he will disowned me as his son. And the suddenly P'Off across to my mind.

"Why did you suddenly, cut off our communication if I was the one who got hurt?". I whispered.

I quickly get up and record my voice.

"I know you can hear this, I got mad at you because you lie to me. I know, I was wrong the way I treated you, but I can't just control my anger. I've been looking for you for a year, then I will just caught you saying my dream words that I want to here from you? Why did you lie to me. Tell me the reason. I can understand you because I like you, no I love you. Why did you do this? Why did you let the company get involved in our personal life? Why did you refuse our invitation? When you said to me that you want to be part of our company? Do you want me to get out of life? Am I really nothing to you P'Off?." I said while having a teary eyes and emailed it to him.

"Please just let know the reason P'Off, I will let you go." I whispered.

And I then fell asleep with a wet tears running through my face.

Hm... What do you think? Gun is the new CEO of the company... Next chapter was bit cold... Let's just understand the characters, I'm stress here too about their relationship tho. HAHAHAHA next chapter is on going...