Chapter 25: Teased

OFF POV

I woke up earlier today so that I can make up to him, because I make him wait yesterday. I was also afraid that he might be angry to me, but I will not say why I was late picking him up.

I will tell him when I am sure. I looked at the date on my cellphone, and my eyes widened when I saw the date today. Today is Tuesday and now it's Gun and my date.

I slowly removed Gun's hug from me and I got up immediately to cook, so we can have something to eat this morning. Dad taught me to cook, I learned almost everything I knew from my father because we were so close to each other.

He is also the reason why I build up a Secret Agency to help people who do not get justice. I finished cooking and went back to Gun's room to wake him up. I stared at him for a moment and smile before I woke him up.

"Love wake up, the sun is up and we're going to eat our breakfast." I whispered to him.

"Hmm ..." he answered.

"Love, wake up. Will you wake up or will I tickle you ?." I teased him.

"Hm ....I am coming..." He said with a husky voice.

Because he did not want to wake up I tickled him, I kissed his neck while tickling his waist. He is slowly waking up because he is also gradually retaliating against me with a tickle.

"Papii, stop it already. I'm awake, okay. I'm awake." he surrendered.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up yet, if you hadn't woken up I might have done something different to wake you up." I teased him.

"Stop being horny this morning Papii, I'll just wake up and gonna hear that right away." He whined.

"That's not what I am saying Love. But it's okay to me, if you want us to do what you are thinking of. Well, we still have a lot of time to do the thing.

Do you want us to do what you have in mind first ?." I smiled at him as if I was challenging him.

"Ah, um... No-no not that, stop that Papii. You said we're going to eat. The food will be cold, let's go out." He changes the subject and blushed.

He's so cute whenever I teases him. He immediately got out of bed to clean his self and changed his clothes. I went to the kitchen first to heated our meal and prepare our food.

I heated the food for a while before serving it. I seat first at the table while waiting Gun to come.

GUN POV

I immediately run in the bathroom so I can escaped to Papii. That old man is getting on my nerves. It's too early to teased me liked that though. But I am confused, why did I think that kind of thing this morning.

I looked down there and I saw that my little friend down there is on fire. I took off my clothes and manage myself and my little friend down there. After 20 minutes, I finished in the bathroom and change my clothes.

I go out in my room and went to the kitchen, I saw Papii there waiting to me. I sat down in front of him and he gave me a confusing look.

"Why are looking at me like that Papii?." I asked him.

"Why you took so long to clean yourself? You made me and the food wait." He said.

"I enjoy the water, that's why I take a bath too long." I reasoned.

"Is that really you do in the bathroom? Love, if you're doing your business in the bathroom I can help you." He said and winked at me.

"I don't need you in the bathroom with me Papii, I can handle myself. " I said and rolled my eyes.